$39 – NYC Central Park Picnic for 2 in Summer
Why We Love This Deal
Treat yourself to a hand-crafted Central Park picnic this summer with this four-course lunch from Pappardella. Travelzoo members can pick up their pre-packed picnic (checkered tablecloth and all) and dine in one of Central Park's grassy pastures, plus save 60% in the process.
- For $39, receive a four-course picnic for two (reg. $93.45):
- One antipasto platter of cured meats, cheeses and marinated vegetables to share
- Pasta salad for two
- Two paninis, such as caprese with fresh mozzarella, tomato, basil and balsamic reduction
- Italian bread with olive oil on the side
- Two salty caramel cookies
- Two apples
- Two bottles of San Pellegrino Italian soda
- Disposable tablecloth and utensils
- For $75, enjoy a picnic for four people (reg. up to $186.65)
- Note: Online reservations are required; see voucher for redemption instructions. At the time of redemption, you are responsible for paying an additional $2 packaging fee and 8.875% tax (calculated on the full price of the offer) at checkout.
Why We Love It
- Travelzoo members consistently praise the adventure -- siting that the "food was abundant and delicious" while also noting the "easy pickup just one avenue over" from the park
- Zagat says it's a "long established...fallback for tasty pastas," rating it 4-stars for its "solid" Italian dishes
- Opentable reviewers give Pappardella 4.4 stars, earning it a spot on the site's list of "Best Restaurants in Upper West Side"
Travelzoo Tip: Travelzoo member's can enjoy Pappardella's delectable Italian in a more traditional manner as well, with over 50% off bottomless weekend brunch for two.