$9 – NYC: Bike Rides through Central Park
Why We Love This Deal
“Central Park is an urbanized Eden that offers residents and visitors alike a bite of the apple,” says Fodor’s. Explore the area on a bicycle for half off.
- For $9, get a two-hour bike rental for one person (reg. $20)
- For $14, get a four-hour bike rental for one person (reg. $30)
- For $16, get a two-hour bike rental for two people (reg. $40)
- For $22, get a four-hour bike rental for two people (reg. $60)
- All rentals include a bike, map, helmet, basket and lock
Why We Love It
- Unlimited Biking earns a 4.5 rating from nearly 5,000 TripAdvisor reviewers
- Travelzoo members praise the "excellent" service and "friendly" staff
- Visit sites such as Strawberry Fields and the Imagine mosaic (tributes to John Lennon), the Great Lawn, Bethesda Fountain and more
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Check website for seasonal office hours. Reservations not required. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one or two people, depending on voucher. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(29 Member Ratings)
(29 Member Ratings)
The service was quick and efficient both in picking up bikes and dropping them off.
The staff was very attentive and quick to ensure our experience was excellent.
Lee Ann May 01, 2019 Calgary, Canada
You can do it at your own pace and the bike track was so easy to ride! Even with young children and this was during peak holiday period (spring break)!
The only downside is that you pick up the bikes on the street curb and there are a lot of cars driving along. Also it is only 2 short blocks from Central Park but there’s such heavy for traffic that it was difficult to walk the bike from the shop to the park and back.
Patrick Apr 25, 2019 sydney, Australia
Efficient set up, friendly staff, easy to walk bikes to the park...would not suggest trying to ride there in rush hour traffic.
Heather Mar 31, 2019 Nelson, Canada
In and out quickly. Great experience. Bike rental, equipment was in good working order. Staff was friendly.
Jeffery Oct 29, 2018 MAYFIELD VILLAGE, USA
Close to Central Park, quick in and out for the bikes
Only issue I had was the handle bars were not quite aligned to the front wheel.
Russ Oct 06, 2018 Nanaimo, Canada
We also went to the trail along the Hudson River!
Paul Sep 24, 2018 Bay City, USA
Great bike ride through central park
Richard Aug 31, 2018 Centerville, USA
1. The last time I was there we could ride THROUGH the park; this time we were required to stay on the ring road AROUND the park. 2. There was no signage on the ring road indicating points of interest. 3. Unfortunately, it was also raining.
Susan Aug 09, 2018 VERNON, Canada
The staff weren’t necessarily friendly that we were using a coupon. There were hidden fees and it was quite a distance away from Central Park. We didn’t receive a helmet or a lock like we were suppose to and were told they were out. That was disappointing because we couldn’t really stop and enjoy the sights and lock up the bikes. With being some distance away from central Bike we were riding the streets of NY without a helmet and the traffic is pretty insane for that piece of safety to not be available.
Alison Aug 08, 2018 Sutton West, Canada
Easy in and easy out. Didn’t try to oversell.
It’s a couple of blocks off the park so some of your rental time is wasted getting to and from their location. Other rental merchants are located in Central Park.
STEVEN Aug 08, 2018 ALEXANDRIA, USA