$15 – Admission to The New York Times Travel Show
Find inspiration for your next vacation at The New York Times Travel Show, celebrating its 16th anniversary as the largest consumer travel and trade show in North America.
- Visit The New York Times Travel Show on Saturday-Sunday, Jan. 26-27:
- $15 for one- or two-day admission for one (reg. $20-$25)
- $25 for one- or two-day admission for two (reg. $40-$50)
- $50 for one-day admission for four (reg. $80)
- Children under the age of 18 are admitted free of charge with a paying adult
Why We Love It
- Visit over 560 hotel, travel and tour exhibitor booths from across the globe
- Featuring exclusive prizes, giveaways, on-site offers and travel seminars
- Don't miss the Taste of The World showcase, featuring celebrated chefs
- Hear from celebrity lifestyle experts in conversation with New York Times travel writers and editors
Travelzoo Tip: We love that the most value can be found by purchasing a two-day pass for the price of a one-day pass. No need to pick a date in advance -- just show up and redeem.
When You Can Go
Saturday-Sunday, Jan. 26-27