$59 – Katsuya: Japanese Dinner with Cocktail at 3 LA Locations
"Cool crowds flock" to award-winning Katsuya for chef Katsuya Uechi’s ”upscale, innovative" sushi, its lively scene and "slammin' cocktails" (Zagat). Choose from locations in Brentwood, Hollywood and Glendale.
- $59 for a Katsuya Classics dinner for one person:
- Meal includes edamame, crispy tuna rice, hamachi sashimi, crispy Brussels sprouts, a baked crab hand roll, popcorn shrimp, beef short ribs and liquid nitrogen snowball cheesecake
- One cocktail (up to $16)
- Purchase up to four vouchers to dine as a group
- Note: Katsuya Glendale will substitute the miso orange cake dessert for the liquid nitrogen snowball cheesecake.
- Not valid on: Dec. 31 (New Year's Eve), or during special events
Why We Love It
- Katsuya is one of hospitality giant sbe's most popular restaurants -- along with Cleo, Umami Burger, The Bazaar and others
- Averages over 4 stars on OpenTable from over 4,700 combined reviews
- The Classics menu brings together a slew of signature "fan favorites" (Zagat)
Travelzoo Tip: Still hungry? Basketball fans can add on and order the King XXIII sushi roll throughout the 2018-2019 NBA season, created to welcome LeBron James. $1 from every roll will be donated to the LeBron James I Promise School in his hometown of Akron, Ohio. See our other sbe offer for dinner at Cleo on Third Street.
When You Can Go
Through Feb. 6, 2019; Sunday-Wednesday