$39 & up – Lunch or Dinner for 2 at 'Trendy' Little Sister
Why We Love This Deal
Little Sister -- ranked a "Best Restaurant in South Bay" -- "offers an upscale menu of innovative Asian dishes" for lunch or dinner with "fresh flavors" in a "fun atmosphere" (Zagat).
- $59 for $100 worth of food and drinks from the dinner menu for two or more people
- $39 for $70 worth of food and drinks from the lunch menu for two or more people
- View the menu
- Note: Valid at Redondo Beach location only.
Why We Love It
- Jonathan Gold says that the "most crowd-pleasing dish is probably the lemon grass chicken," which is "impossible to stop eating" (LA Times)
- Try chef Tin Vuong's Balinese fried meatballs with cilantro-mint chutney or the steamed black cod with pork belly and shitake mushrooms
- Earns 4.5 stars on OpenTable and is a sibling to the popular DTLA and Manhattan Beach locations
Up to 44%
$39 & up
(208 Member Ratings)