$105 – Michael Mina's Bourbon Steak: Top-Rated Dinner for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Michael Mina's Americana at Brand outpost is "far more creative than the usual chophouse," says Zagat. Bourbon Steak receives an impressive 4.4 out of 5 for its menu headlined by quality steaks, including wagyu.
- $105 for dinner for two people (reg. $172):
- One appetizer or salad to share (up to $24)
- $52 credit per person to use toward your choice of entree (if selection exceeds $52, the difference is added to the final bill)
- One side to share (up to $14)
- One cocktail, beer or glass of wine per person (up to $15 each)
Why We Love It
- CBS LA named it a "Top Glendale Restaurant You Should Be Eating At," calling out the wood-fired grill, piano bar and tableside service
- "The menu revolves around organic, grass-fed and hormone-free beef with seasonal ingredients" (Gayot)
- Michael Mina is a Michelin-starred chef and multiple James Beard Award winner
- Rated 4.8 stars on OpenTable from more than 900 reviews
Travelzoo Tip: Purchase an extra voucher to dine as a party of four. Go inside the kitchen with this KTLA 5 video of Executive Chef Kyle Johnson.
(298 Member Ratings)