$49 – Malibu Wine Hike for 2 w/Tastings & Exotic Animal Experience
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members save 30% on a quintessential LA excursion to Malibu for a vineyard hike and wine flight at the famed Saddlerock Ranch -- tucked away in the Malibu mountains.
- Choose from Wednesday-Friday or Saturday-Sunday options:
- $49 for a guided two-hour, 2.5-mile moderate hike for two people around the Saddlerock Ranch property, where you can encounter exotic animals such as zebras, llamas and alpacas (reg. $70)
- $89 for the same hike for two people, plus a chance to meet and feed Stanley the giraffe, who was featured in the movie "Hangover 3" (reg. $130)
- All hikes conclude with a wine flight tasting at the ranch
- Note: Confirm desired visit day when purchasing; the hike has been redesigned post-Woolsey Fire to take visitors through other parts of the vineyard.
Why We Love It
- Malibu Wine Hikes is part of the Malibu Wine Safaris family
- Preserve your memories with a great photo op in the life-size yellow frame along the trail
- Earns a perfect 5-star rating from over 900 combined reviews on Yelp and TripAdvisor
- Learn about grapevine cultivation and local conservation efforts as you navigate through the vineyard
Travelzoo Tip: Looking for something more to calm the mind and body? Try our offer with Salvaje, located on-site at the ranch, for a rejuvenating outdoor yoga class -- followed by a wine tasting flight and cheese board.
(40 Member Ratings)