$19 – Capo's Speakeasy: Lunch or Brunch for 2, 55% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Take yourself back to "the era of the speakeasy" (Gayot) with more than 55% off Sunday brunch or daily lunch at Capo's, an off-the-Strip spot serving up old-world American-Italian cuisine with a side of mob culture.
- $19 for Sunday brunch or daily lunch for two (reg. up to $44.80)
- Brunch includes two dishes (up to $15.95 each)
- Lunch includes two Capo's House salads, two sandwiches or Made-Man Pastas (up to $11.95 each) and two soft drinks or iced teas ($3.50 each)
- $35 for Sunday brunch or daily lunch for four (reg. up to $89.60)
- $35 for Sunday brunch for two with bottomless drinks (reg. up to $73.90); includes two dishes (up to $15.95 each) and unlimited bubbly, mimosas, Bellinis or nonalcoholic beverages
Why We Love It
- The Las Vegas Sun calls it "intimate and romantic"
- OpenTable gives it a 4.7-star rating with over 2,800 reviews
- Averages 4-plus stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp
- The lunch option is valid any day of the week, including weekends
Travelzoo Tip: With Lady Luck on your side, scoop up great savings on shows, meals and activities in Las Vegas. Travelzoo has you covered from the heights of the Vegas High Roller Observation Wheel to exploring the surrounding area—including the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. Save even more by booking a great hotel deal, smack dab on The Strip.
(78 Member Ratings)