$19 & up – Capo's Speakeasy: Lunch or Brunch for 2, 55% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Take yourself back to "the era of the speakeasy" (Gayot) with more than 55% off Sunday brunch or daily lunch at Capo's, an off-the-Strip spot serving up old-world American-Italian cuisine with a side of mob culture.
- $19 for Sunday brunch or daily lunch for two (reg. up to $44.80)
- Brunch includes two dishes (up to $15.95 each)
- Lunch includes two "Capo's House" salads, two sandwiches or Made-Man Pastas (up to $11.95 each) and two soft drinks or iced teas ($3.50 each)
- $35 for Sunday brunch or daily lunch for four (reg. up to $89.60)
- $35 for Sunday brunch for two with bottomless drinks (reg. up to $73.90); includes two dishes (up to $15.95 each) and unlimited bubbly, mimosas, Bellinis or non alcoholic beverages
Why We Love It
- The Las Vegas Sun calls it "intimate and romantic"
- OpenTable gives it a 4.7-star rating with over 2,800 reviews
- Averages 4-plus stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp
- The lunch option is valid any day of the week, including weekends
$19 & up
(88 Member Ratings)