$11.50 – DISCOVERY Children's Museum in Las Vegas
Why We Love This Deal
Discovery Children's Museum, a three-story, 58,000-square-foot interactive facility, has been recognized statewide and nationally for quality children's programming and creative education.
- $11.50 (reg. $14.50) for admission for one person (ages 1-99)
Why We Love It
- Kids can enjoy Discovery Lab, a new and innovative space to stimulate exploration and creativity
- Interactive exhibits include a Fantasy Festival, Eco City, The Summit, Toddler Town, Water World and more
- Nevada Magazine named the state-of-the-art museum the "Best Place to Take Kids"
- The museum was named "Best Museum" in 2015 by the Las Vegas Review-Journal; the 21st time it has received this award