$139 – Paris Pass to Top Sights
Why We Love This Deal
Embark on as many adventures as you can while saving on admission to more than 60 activities, attractions and tours with the Paris Pass.
- $139 for a two-day pass for adults; $80 for teens and $42 for children
- $169 for a three-day pass for adults; $98 for teens and $53 for children
- $209 for a four-day pass for adults; $119 for teens and $61 for children
- Adults passes are for ages 18 and up, teens passes are for ages 12-17 and children's passes are for ages 4-11
- See all available attractions
Why We Love It
- Passes are valid for two, three or four days over a 14-day period
- Saves on booking activities separately
- Choices include the Louvre Museum; Paris bus tour; fast-track entry to Orsay Museum and Centre Pompidou; unlimited travel across central Paris on the metro, RER (regional rail), buses and trams; and more
- Three-day passes come with a two-day Museum Pass
Travelzoo Tip: Check out multi-attraction passes in other cities.