$1155—Rare Easter Island 5-star trip for 2, reg. $1650
Why We Love This Deal
Discover the mysteries of one of the most remote inhabited places on Earth with a luxe 5-star stay on Easter Island. Situated more than 2,000 miles off the coast of Chile, the island—known natively as Rapa Nui—is famous for its towering stone figures called "moai" that date back centuries. If you're planning on taking this once-in-a-lifetime trip, why not do it in style? Nayara Hangaroa overlooks the Pacific Ocean and boasts large, comfortable rooms; a prime location (just a quick walk into town); and an impressive offering of excursions ranging from cultural deep dives to adventurous treks.
With this offer, Travelzoo members can save $500 on regular rates for 3-night (or more) stays well into 2024. This includes daily breakfast, roundtrip airport transfers and a $100 spa credit.
- Two guests can stay 3 nights in a Kainga Room
- $1155 ... April-September 2024
- $1620 ... October 2023-March 2024
- Extend your stay with additional nights starting at $385 per night
- Travelzoo member perks: $100 spa credit (per stay)
- Daily breakfast for two
- Roundtrip transfers from/to Mataveri International Airport of Easter Island (IPC) for two people
- Price is per room, not per person
- Travelzoo Tip: Expand your trip with a 5-star stay at Nayara Alto Atacama to experience Chile's otherworldly Atacama Desert. To get there, connect through Mataveri International Airport of Easter Island (IPC) to Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport (SCL) in Santiago. Departures from Easter Island are limited, so travelers will likely have an overnight stay in Santiago. From there, connect to El Loa Airport (CJC) in Calama, which is an hour-and-15-minute drive to the resort
More Reasons to Go
- Adventure awaits: Trek to a volcano, snorkel along the rocky coastline, explore caves, or unravel the secrets of the "moai" and how they came to be
- As a guest here, you'll be supporting Nayara's commitment to sustainability and regenerative travel, helping promote the Rapa Nui community and preserve the island
- The three on-site restaurants and bars offer a spectacular selection of surf and turf, with the added bonus of ocean views
About the Destination
To reach Nayara Hangaroa, travelers will connect through Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport (SCL) to Mataveri International Airport of Easter Island (IPC). From there, it's a 5-minute drive to the resort. Airport transfers are included in this deal. Contact the hotel directly to arrange pick-up.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 1 844-865-2002 or email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on a maximum of up to 2 guests per room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: No additional taxes or fees will be charged at the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.