$65 – 'Elegant' Grill House: $100 Dinner Credit for 2
Lucio's BYOB & Grill
Why We Love This Deal
Save 35% on dinner for two at Lucio's BYOB & Grill, an "elegant" grill house with "impressively prepared eats" (Thrillist).
- $65 for $100 for two to spend on food and nonalcoholic drink
- $129 for $200 for four to spend on food and nonalcoholic drink
Why We Love It
- Zagat describes the restaurant as a "hideaway" offering "an approachable menu of fresh, creative New American Fare"
- Earns 4.8 stars from over 700 OpenTable reviewers
- One of only nine local BYOB restaurants featured by the Houston Chronicle, Lucio's serves "beautifully presented takes on classic dishes"
Redeem starting Oct. 1, 2019; valid Monday-Friday during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. The restaurant will not seat incomplete parties. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Corkage fee is $8 per bottle, paid directly to restaurant. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on voucher. In addition to a set menu, a credit card will be required to hold reservations of 12 or more people on Fridays; it will not be charged. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.