$799 – Colorado Dude Ranch 3-Night Adventure, Reg. $1275
Head to Majestic Dude Ranch, consistently rated 5 stars from TripAdvisor users, for a dose of adventure -- including horseback riding, ATV tours, white-water rafting, fly fishing and much more. All-inclusive three-night packages save up to $476, and six-night packages save up to $1051.
Why We Love It
- This deal includes three meals a day, snacks and all guided activities such as white-water rafting, fly fishing, ATV tours, mountain biking, hiking, and children's programs including paintball and laser tag
- Get paired up with your own horse during your stay and ride each day, building up to a half-day or all-day ride on Friday (for those who stay six nights)
- Cool off in the outdoor pool and unwind in the hot tub and sauna
- Cabins feature Southwestern decor, Tempur-Pedic beds, a mini refrigerator stocked with snacks and drinks plus complimentary Wi-Fi
- You get a lot for your money -- if we broke down the costs, the three-night trip would cost $275 for meals alone and $625 for horseback riding and fly fishing; for the six-night package, it would be $550 for meals and $1250 for horseback riding and fly fishing
Travelzoo Tip: The six-night stay offers the best savings, and as our members have noted, it allows more time to take advantage of all the activities available at the ranch, including weekly baseball games on an MLB-size field for the whole family.
- May-June; August-October:
- Three-night stays ... $799 per adults or $699 per child
- Six-night stays ... $1499 per adult or $1199 per child
- September is adults only; no child vouchers available for the month of Sept.
- July 1-31:
- Three-night stays ... $899 per adult or $799 per child (ages 17 and younger)
- Six-night stays ... $1699 per adult or $1399 per child
- Arrive Sundays or Wednesdays for the three-night option, or Sundays for the six-night option
- Adult-only weeks are available during the entire month of September (starting on Sept. 3)
- Stay in a ranch-style standard or luxury cabin, based on availability and number of guests
- How to get there: Fly into Durango-La Plata County Airport, located one hour from the property, or Cortez Municipal Airport, 45 minutes away. The ranch offers transportation from both airports to the ranch for an extra $50 per family each way.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: A 12.9% resort tax and 6.9% sales tax per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 970-533-7900 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 60 days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.