$15 – Chicago: 'Saturday Night Live' Exhibit, Extended thru March
Why We Love This Deal
If you missed "Saturday Night Live: The Experience" at the Museum of Broadcast Communications last year, you're in luck: The exhibition has been extended due to popularity, and tickets are now over 45% off.
- Choose from the following general admission ticket options:
- Adult ... $15 (reg. $27.56 including all taxes and fees)
- Student/Teen or Senior (ages 65 and up) ... $10 (reg. $22.05 including all taxes and fees)
- Children ages 12 and younger visit for free
- Valid for visits Tuesday-Sunday through March 31
Why We Love It
- The exhibit is spread over two floors of the museum and is structured day by day like you're spending a week at "Saturday Night Live"
- Interact with sets, original props and costumes
- Get up close and personal with iconic sets from the show: Take selfies on the "Jeopardy" set, sit on the "Wayne's World" couch, deliver news from the "Weekend Update" desk and more
- Time Out Chicago gives the exhibition 4 stars and says it's "worth visiting for its wealth of original costumes and setpieces"
- The museum is only a block from the river at Kinzie and State
(293 Member Ratings)