$149 – Exclusive: Celeb Chef Ball w/Tastings from 40+ Chefs
The Meals on Wheels Chicago Celebrity Chef Ball is “always one of the most spectacular” culinary events of the year (Chicagoist), and the only way to get a coveted ticket for the 29th annual Chef's Tasting Party is through Travelzoo.
- For $149 per person, receive a ticket to the Chef’s Tasting Party
- 100% of your purchase will go to Meals on Wheels Chicago
- Savor unlimited small plates along with cocktails, wine and beer
- View the full list of participating chefs
- Participate in a silent auction and raffles and have fun with the interactive photo station
Why We Love It
- Endless small plates from more than 40 of the city’s best chefs and drinks from a dozen mixologists
- Interact with the chefs while sipping cocktails, wine and beer
- "An elegant evening of dining and imbibing with the city’s finest foodies” (Zagat)
- Featured chefs include Jason Hammel (Lula Café & Marisol), Cosmo Goss & Erling Wu-Bowser (Pacific Standard Time), Jimmy Bannos (Heaven on Seven), Dan Salls & Ross Henke (Quiote), Anna and David Posey (Elske), Chris Pandel (Swift & Sons) and John Vermiglio & Joe Giacomino (Grey Ghost, Detroit)
Travelzoo Tip: Meals on Wheels Chicago generates nearly a third of its annual revenue at Celebrity Chef, netting $300,000 which, in turn, helps provide more than 79,000 meals a year for homebound seniors and people with disabilities in the local community. A limited number of tickets are available and the event usually sells out.
Valid for one person. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Nov. 10, 2017, 8:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.