$47 – Brooklyn Graffiti Art Walking Tour for 2
Why We Love This Deal
In a borough known for its street art, Bushwick, Brooklyn, is arguably the beating heart of that creativity. Marvel at some of the best graffiti murals in the city on this two-hour walking tour.
- For $47, reserve two spots on a two-hour group walking tour of graffiti art in Bushwick (reg. $63.60)
- For $93, get four spots on the same tour (reg. $127.20)
- Tour departs daily at 10:30 a.m.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- Note: Brooklyn Unplugged Tours has taken extra safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, so some features may be limited or closed during your visit — see more information
Why We Love It
- The murals are centered around the Bushwick Collective, a sprawling outdoor art gallery that showcases work from both local and international artists
- Lonely Planet calls Bushwick "Brooklyn's coolest neighborhood"
- Brooklyn Unplugged Tours earns 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users
- See the area through the eyes of a local, learning about the artists along the way
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Tour begins at 10:30 a.m. Online reservations required; subject to availability. Book reservation online. See voucher for booking details. A credit card may be required to hold your reservation. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; $3-$10 per family (if applicable) or group is customary for good service. 24-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. All "no-shows" will result in voucher forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Depending on voucher, valid for two or four people (can be used for adults or children; max value is based on the regular adult price). Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one tour. Minimum participant requirements may apply. Maximum nine people per tour. Subject to weather conditions. See FAQ's.