$99 – Baltimore: Inner Harbor 4-Star Stay near Attractions
Why We Love This Deal
Ideally located in the heart of downtown, the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor put you less than a 10-minute walk from the city's most popular sites, including the iconic ballpark, National Aquarium and Camden Yards, to name a few. Make this AAA 4-Diamond hotel your home base for exploring the city with rates starting at just $99 per night.
- Check in to a One King Bed room or Two Double Bed room
- $99 per night ... Daily, Nov. 21 - Dec. 30
- $119 per night ... Sunday-Thursday through Nov. 20
- $169 per night ... Friday-Saturday through Nov. 20
- Signature amenity: discounted parking for one vehicle $10 (reg. $30), paid directly to the hotel
- Not available: Sept. 18-19; Oct. 10-11, 16-17, 23-24; Nov. 6-7, 27-28; Dec 18-19
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The outdoor pool closes for the season on Sept. 26.
More Reasons to Go
- Conveniently located one block from the water and a 10-minute walk from popular sites like the National Aquarium, M&T Bank Stadium, USS Constellation and more
- Soak up some sun at the outdoor pool and terrace with water views
- Sprawl out in spacious guest rooms with city views from the floor-to-ceiling windows
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $25. Children 17 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is three people in a king room.
Additional hotel specific charges: 17.7% tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is an additional $10 per night.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(54 Member Ratings)