$199 – 4-Star Sonoma Resort incl. Weekends
Perks like complimentary on-site wine tasting and daily guided hikes make this resort a top choice.
Unharmed by the recent fires in Northern California, the 4-star Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn is offering sub-$200 rates, including weekend stays and suites available for as low as $249, which we rarely see.
- Travel Nov. 18, 2017 through April 5, 2018
- $199 per night ... Fairmont Room
- At over 500 square feet, Vineyard and Mission Suites are also discounted
- Room price based on two guests
- 20% off food, nonalcoholic beverages and spa treatments in the 40,000-square-foot spa (must be charged to guest room)
- Note: An additional nightly $30 resort fee covers sparking wine upon arrival, bottle of wine in room, docent-led daily hikes, daily wine tasting in the lobby between 4:30-5:30 p.m., nightly turndown service with bottled waters and fitness center access.
- Not available: Dec. 7-9
The Fairmont sits on natural mineral hot springs and is home to the Michelin-rated Santé restaurant. It is a 10-minute drive from downtown Sonoma.
Note: A 2-night minimum is required for all Saturdays, and a 3-night minimum is required for Nov. 23-24; Dec. 26-31; and Feb. 17-18. This deal requires full prepayment and is nonrefundable.
Book by Nov. 30.
When You Can Go
November 18, 2017 through April 5, 2018
Up to 50% Off
How to Book
Book online at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Use the link that says "Click Here to Book Rates Starting from $199"
- Search dates
Book this deal by phone
Call Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa at 866-540-4499.
Mention the rate code 2U8TRZ