$209 – Luxe Bermuda Fairmont Resort, 40% Off
Unwind at this iconic and elegant Fairmont property with its own private beach club.
Spend a long weekend sipping rum swizzles while enjoying stunning pink shores with this 40%-off deal from Hamilton Princess & Beach Club.
What’s included & when
- Stay in a Deluxe Garden or Fairmont Luxury Room
- $209-$309 per night ... March-Nov. 14
- $194-$205 per night ... Nov. 15 - Dec. 31
- 2-night minimum required; stays must include a Friday or Saturday night
- Upgraded room types are also discounted, including suites
- Rates based on two guests
- Not available on: April 16-17, 24-29; May 9, 20-21; Sept. 25-30
Opened in 1885, the "reigning royalty of Bermuda lodging" (Fodor's) is known for great service and some of the island's most comfortable rooms. After a recent floor-to-ceiling makeover, the hotel now houses a restaurant by celebrity chef Marcus Samuelsson, a spa and fitness studio by the award-winning Exhale brand and a multimillion-dollar art collection with works from Andy Warhol, Nelson Mandela and Banksy. Located in downtown Hamilton, the resort is within a five-minute walk of many cafes, shops, restaurants and the city’s ferry and bus terminals.
Note: A $26.82-per-night resort fee, $22 per night for gratuities and taxes also apply (based on two people in a room). The fee covers internet, gym access and shuttle to the beach club.
Book by March 31.