$259 – Waikiki Marriott: Newly Renovated Oceanview Room
Stay across the street from the beach in an oceanview room.
Be among the first to stay in a newly transformed ocean view room at the 4-star Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa and save up to 45%. The hotel boasts a prime location on Kalakaua Avenue, across the street from Waikiki beach.
- Travel July 11 - Dec. 21
- $259 per night ... newly renovated Premium Ocean View room
- $309 per night ... newly renovated Ocean Front room
What you need to know:
- Note: The pool deck will be under construction August-March; one pool will be open during the construction
- Room price based on up to two adults; two children ages 17 and under are free with existing bedding. If traveling with up to two children under 18 years of age, do not enter children in the booking process or you will be charged an extra person fee of $90 per person
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $42.54 tax inclusive per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, daily fitness and cultural classes, local calls and more
- Self-parking is $45 plus tax per night and valet parking is $50 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
Fresh off of a complete room transformation and inspired by the world famous surf culture of the Waikiki Beach Boys, the ocean view rooms in the Kealohilani tower evoke the spirit of aloha with warm wood tones, coral accents and a casual beach house-vibe. Balconies have also been refreshed and offer a relaxing spot to enjoy the view. The International Market Place, Waikiki Aquarium, Honolulu Zoo and Kapiolani Park are all within a 10-minute walk of the hotel. The trail to Diamond Head, one of the most famous volcanic craters in the world, begins 2 miles away. Guests can retreat to the world-class spa, dine at five on-site restaurants or experience traditional Hawaiian culture and hospitality in the recently renovated open-air lobby. The stretch of Waikiki Beach across the street is the perfect spot for families with little ones to swim thanks to "Kuhio Ponds" -- a 40-yard wall which blocks the waves and makes for calm, shallow water.
How to Book
Continue to Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Make sure that promo code TZO displays in the "Special Rates" field.
- Select desired travel dates and click "Continue."
Note: if traveling with up to two children under 18 years of age, do not enter children in the room occupancy or you will be charged an extra person fee of $90 per person.