40% Off – Boston's Back Bay: 4-Star Hotel near Fenway
Overlooking Fenway, 5-minutes to Lansdowne and Jersey St. — this is the place to be in Boston.
Why We Love This Deal
Excellent staff, super-clean, beautiful facilities and proximity to bars and restaurants on Newbury Street are just a handful of the reasons Travelzoo members love Hotel Commonwealth. With this deal, you can nab a room overlooking bustling Kenmore Square from $108 per night through March.
- Check in Sundays-Thursdays for 40% off regular prices
- At time of publish we found the following nightly rates when staying in a Kenmore King:
- $108-$156 per night ... Nov. 22 - Feb. 28
- $168-$216 per night ... Nov. 8-21; March 1-31
- Upgraded rooms overlooking Fenway Park and suites are also discounted
- Weekends are on sale for 20% off regular prices
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- This hotel charges an amenity fee of $30 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, daily snacks, Google Chromecast in guest rooms, exclusive discounts on Malin + Goetz bath amenities and more
- Valet parking is $68 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Book by Oct. 20.
How to Book
Continue to Hotel Commonwealth -- Fully Refundable