$109 & up – Phoenix 4-Star Suite incl. Weekends & Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Retreat to this all-suite 4-star resort that is loaded with activities like an expansive water park, mini golf and more. We don't often see deals during peak season for Phoenix, but just for Travelzoo members, we negotiated exclusive savings of up to 40%, including dates through April, plus a daily $20 daily dining credit.
- Stay in a Agave King Suite or Agave Two Queen Suite (these include a private lobby concierge and exclusive access to the Agave pool)
- $109-$159 per night ... April 25 - Sept. 3
- $179-$199 per night ... April 11-24
- Travelzoo member perks:
- $20 daily dining credit
- Reduced resort fee ($20 plus tax, reg. $35 plus tax); the fee covers Wi-Fi access, unlimited local phone calls and more
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before arrival; the first night's room and tax will be charged for no-shows or cancellations after this time
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Frommer’s ranks the four-acre water area, known as the River Ranch, as some of the "best swimming" in Arizona
- The all-suite resort is perfect for families: every suite includes a minifridge and coffee-maker
- Providing picturesque views all around are the 3,000 acres of scenic Sonoran desert surrounding the resort
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
This 4-star, family-friendly resort sits on 27 acres of tropical-inspired grounds and is loaded with tons of activities and room to relax. The River Ranch Water Park is fully equipped for a full day of play, featuring various pools, a lazy river and a large waterslide. Parents can enjoy a day of golfing or relaxation at the spa while the kids have a blast at the on-site day camp. Other recreation options include tennis, basketball and mini golf. There are three on-site restaurants, including Rico’s American Grill and Slim Pickens, which both offer American cuisine and casual dining. Hole-In-The-Wall serves dinner and overlooks the pools and waterfall, and showcases views of the mountains.
Guest rooms have a contemporary design, featuring neutral tones with pops of Southwestern accents. They are equipped with custom Hilton-designed beds and linens, flat-screen TVs, minifridges and coffee-makers. For convenience, guests can skip checking in all together by opting for digital check-in and keys.
The nearby Desert Botanical Gardens, filled with colorful plants, flowers and hiking trails, is just a 20-minute drive from the resort. The Phoenix Zoo sprawls across 125 acres and is just a five-minute drive from the Desert Botanical Gardens. Camelback Mountain, another crowd favorite, offers views of both Phoenix and Scottsdale. There are also a handful of hikes around the mountain, some easier than others; trails are open from sunrise to sunset.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request. A Non-refundable cleaning fee of $75.00 USD plus tax, per pet per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum weight: 75 pounds.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of $75.00 USD plus tax, per pet per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Self-parking is available and complimentary.
Valet parking is not currently available.
A reduced resort/facility fee of $20.00 USD plus tax per room per night applies and will be paid at the hotel.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel, or visit https://www.hiltonphoenixresortatthepeak.com/covid-19, for more details.
$109 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(41 Member Ratings)