$149—Historic Vermont hotel incl. fall foliage dates
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Dating back to 1769, this historic property once served as a meeting place during the American Revolution. Today, the resort beckons travelers with tons of outdoor adventures, like hiking, swimming, fly fishing, golfing, or simply the opportunity to wind down by the serene fire pit overlooking the grounds. Plus, this iconic resort sits just five minutes from Manchester’s charming Main Street, where you’ll find designer outlets and locally owned shops and dining.
Book a summer stay or plan for a peak fall foliage visit and save up to 60% with this Travelzoo-exclusive offer that includes half off the nightly resort fee.
- Stay in a Resort King or Resort Double Queen, June 1 - Dec. 20
- $149 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $399 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Upgrade to a Mountain View Room for +$30
- Travelzoo member perk: 50% off the resort fee ($19.50 plus tax, per night, reg. $39 plus tax, per night); which covers self-parking, daily fitness and yoga classes, unlimited access to the spa, access to golf and tennis, and more
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 72 hours before arrival to receive a full refund of the 1-night deposit (room and tax)
- 2-night minimum stay required for select weekends
- Price based on a maximum of up to 2 guests in the king rooms and up to 4 guests in the two queen rooms
- Children 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see Policies and Amenities sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The resort predates the Revolutionary War and has hosted four past presidents, serving as the location for one of Teddy Roosevelt's campaign speeches
- Guest rooms have sweeping views of the surrounding Taconic mountain range
- There are so many activities on site, ranging from hiking and golf to cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, as well as yoga, Pilates and aerobics classes in the indoor pool—did we mention the spa?
- Guests can also catch a complimentary shuttle to downtown Manchester, home to a mix of high-end retailers like Kate Spade, quaint local shops and farm-to-table dining
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Sitting area
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on a maximum of up to 2 guests in the king rooms and up to 4 guests in the two queen rooms.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Rates based on a maximum of up to 2 guests in the king rooms and up to 4 guests in the two queen rooms.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel. Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $130 USD plus tax per stay for the first dog and $50 USD plus tax per stay for the second dog.
Maximum weight: 80 pounds per dog.
Maximum of two dogs per room permitted.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $130 USD plus tax per stay for the first dog and $50 USD plus tax per stay for the second dog.
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a reduced resort fee of $19.50 plus tax, per night***
The resort fee includes:
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 60% off
$149 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(40 Member Ratings)