$129 – Tennessee: Chattanooga's No. 1 Hotel, 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The New York Times calls the friendly city of Chattanooga "a breath of fresh air," and The Read House is no exception, having just finished a $25 million renovation that recaptures the hotel's original Roaring '20s grandeur. Visit this newly trendy spot and save 45% on regular rates at the No. 1 Hotel in Chattanooga (TripAdvisor).
- Stay in Deluxe King Manor Room through September
- $129 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $189 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- $25 credit per stay to be used at Bridgeman's, the upscale chophouse, the speakeasy-style bar or Starbucks
- Premier Tower Rooms are also discounted to +$20 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $16 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Read House is the No. 1 hotel in Chattanooga on TripAdvisor and boasts an elegant Roaring '20s vibe plus a full-service Starbucks just off the lobby
- Near the Tennessee Riverwalk and The Tennessee Aquarium, "one of the finest educational aquariums in the world" (The New York Times)
- Rooms feature SmartTVs, complimentary Wi-Fi and Keurig coffee makers
- Near trendy bars, restaurants, art galleries and many outdoor activities, including hiking, rock climbing and rafting
- Newly renovated indoor pool and fitness center
Recently restored to its original 1920s glory, the Gatsby-esque lobby boasts opulent chandeliers, black and white checkered marble floors, velvet armchairs and grand archways. Tastefully styled and centrally located, The Read House is near the Tennessee Riverwalk, AT&T Ballpark, University of Tennessee Chattanooga and the Tennessee Aquarium. Historic elements are found throughout the hotel, including a library area, billiards room and an old-school phone booth. Room 311 is even said to be haunted by the ghost of a past guest -- daily tours of this spooky room are available for those who are brave enough.
Chattanooga is rooted in history but also an increasingly popular destination known for its up-and-coming culinary scene, trendy bars, shops, art galleries and easy-access to outdoor activities. The New York Times calls it an "outdoorsy family destination" with "hiking, rock climbing, museums, one of the finest educational aquariums in the world, and innumerable food and entertainment venue," all of which can be reached by foot or by Chattanooga's free electric shuttle that stops right outside the hotel. Also nearby are Lookout Mountain and Ruby Falls, two popular outdoor destinations for visitors and locals alike.
Rooms are spacious and come standard with SmartTVs, complimentary Wi-Fi, and Keurig coffee makers. Guests have access to the newly renovated indoor pool and fitness center, as well as the full-service Starbucks, located just off the main lobby. The Bar & Billiards room serves signature cocktails and small plates in a speakeasy-inspired space. For more upscale fare, visit Bridgeman's Chophouse for a steak or fresh seafood.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds. Limit of 1 pet per room. Pets only allowed in Manor Rooms-must be attended at all times. Pets not allowed in food service areas or pool area.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $75 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Limit of 1 pet per room. Pets only allowed in Manor Rooms-must be attended at all times. Pets not allowed in food service areas or pool area.
Fees: Valet service fee: $16 plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$129 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.