$129 & up – Tennessee: Chattanooga's No. 1 Hotel, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Read House earns nearly a 100% approval rating from previous Travelzoo members who have stayed there. This new 40%-off deal lets you snag savings now and when you're ready to travel, enjoy the hotel's "beautiful" interiors, "gorgeous" rooms and "excellent" location, per fellow members.
- Stay in a Manor Traditional King or Manor Traditional Double Queen Room most dates through December
- $129 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $179 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Historic Tower Premiere Rooms are also discounted
- Travelzoo member perks:
- A $20 credit per stay to be used at Bridgeman's, the upscale chophouse, the speakeasy-style bar or Starbucks
- One bottle of sparking wine per stay ($30 value)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before arrival
- Two-night minimum stay required for Friday-Saturday stays
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $18 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Read House is the No. 1 hotel in Chattanooga on TripAdvisor and boasts an elegant Roaring '20s vibe plus a full-service Starbucks just off the lobby
- Take a four-minute drive to Tennessee Riverwalk and The Tennessee Aquarium, which USA Today's 10Best ranks one of the "Best Aquariums"
- Rooms feature smart TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi and Keurig coffee makers
- Near trendy bars, restaurants, art galleries and many outdoor activities, including hiking, rock climbing and rafting
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: Checkout more things to do when you visit Chattanooga.
Recently restored to its original 1920s glory, the Gatsby-esque lobby boasts opulent chandeliers, black and white checkered marble floors, velvet armchairs and grand archways. Tastefully styled and centrally located, The Read House is near the Tennessee Riverwalk, AT&T Ballpark, University of Tennessee Chattanooga and the Tennessee Aquarium. Historic elements are found throughout the hotel, including a library area, billiards room and an old-school phone booth. Room 311 is even said to be haunted by the ghost of a past guest -- daily tours of this spooky room are available for those who are brave enough.
Chattanooga is rooted in history but also an increasingly popular destination known for its up-and-coming culinary scene, trendy bars, shops, art galleries and easy access to outdoor activities. Enjoy an array of activities like hiking, rock climbing, museums and the top rated Tennessee Aquarium, all of which can be reached by foot or by Chattanooga's free electric shuttle that stops right outside the hotel. Also nearby are Lookout Mountain and Ruby Falls, two popular outdoor destinations for visitors and locals alike.
Rooms are spacious and come standard with SmartTVs, complimentary Wi-Fi, and Keurig coffee makers. Guests have access to the indoor pool and fitness center, as well as the full-service Starbucks, located just off the main lobby. The Bar & Billiards room serves signature cocktails and small plates in a speakeasy-inspired space. For more upscale fare, visit Bridgeman's Chophouse for a steak or fresh seafood.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Please note: The $10 USD extra adult charge for the 3rd & 4th guests will be added to your total bill at the hotel upon checkout.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Please note: The $10 USD extra adult charge for the 3rd & 4th guests will be added to your total bill at the hotel upon checkout.
Pets are allowed on request. Maximum 2 pets per room.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of $100 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
Pets allowed in Manor rooms only.
Pets must be attended at all times.
Pets not allowed in food service areas or pool area.
Maximum 2 pets per room.
Valet service fee: $18 plus tax per day. The valet parking fee includes in and out privileges.
The valet parking fee includes in and out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The health and safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.thereadhousehotel.com/covid-19/
The health and safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.thereadhousehotel.com/covid-19/
$129 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(39 Member Ratings)