$270 – Hawaii: Big Island One-Bedroom Condo for up to 4
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Stretch out in an 1,100-square-foot condo that sleeps up to four guests on the Big Island's sunny Kohala coast. With no resort fee and no cleaning fee (plus daily housekeeping), you'll save up to $200 compared to nearby resorts.
- Sept. 1 - Dec. 19
- $270 per night ... One-Bedroom Fairway View condo
- $346 per night ... One-Bedroom Ocean View condo
- Condos start at 1,100 square feet with separate living and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and private lanai
- Peak summer travel dates in June-August also discounted
- Larger 1,500-square-foot two-bedroom condos that sleep up to six guests start at $358 per night
- 10% discount on golf green fees at Mauna Lani golf Course
- Daily housekeeping is included for all guests, and there's no resort fee or cleaning fee (these can cost up to $200 at other condo properties)
What You Need to Know
- 3-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a one-bedroom condo and six guests sharing a two-bedroom condo
- To book for six guests, select five from the drop-down menu; two-bedroom condos will accommodate six guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee and no cleaning fee
- Free Wi-Fi and daily housekeeping
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
- Each condo is privately owned and one of a kind; images displayed of condos are examples and not guaranteed
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located on the sunny coast of Kohala, home to the island's best beaches
- Starting at 1,100 square feet, condos offer more space and privacy than a hotel
- Units come with a private lanai, fully equipped kitchen and separate living and dining areas
- There's no resort fee, no cleaning fee and free parking
Located on the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island where the island’s best beaches meet some of the swankiest hotels, Mauna Lani Point offers high-end spacious condos, stunning ocean views and a serene island vibe. Traditionally called Kalahuipua, the area was once an ancestral retreat for Hawaiian royalty to relax and renew their spirits.
Today, guests can stroll along winding oceanfront paths, around ancient Hawaiian fishponds and through ancient petroglyphs at the Puako Petroglyph Archaeological Preserve -- one of the most extensive petroglyph fields in all of Hawaii with more than a thousand within the park -- a 10-minute drive from the resort.
Condos are steps from the water with golf course or ocean views and come family- and group-ready with tons of space ranging from 1,100 to 1,500 square feet. Every unit has a separate dining and living area, a large kitchen stocked with utensils and appliances ready for cooking, and a private lanai. Since each unit is privately owned, décor and style varies.
The resort is home to two 18-hole championship golf courses, a private pool pavilion with a heated freshwater pool, hot tub, spa and sauna, plus outdoor grills with a full kitchen and dining area. There’s also a complimentary shuttle around the resort grounds.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed for 7 night stays will be charged a max fee of $100 plus tax.
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: $10 plus tax per night.
Extra bed for 7 night stays will be charged a max fee of $100 plus tax.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$270 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.