$149 – Chicago: Chic Conrad Hotel incl. Valet & Breakfast
Now that the holidays are over, spend some of that cash you received on a trip to one of the best hotels in Chicago. You'll also receive a free room upgrade, complimentary parking and breakfast credit -- extras valued at over $100 a night.
- What's included:
- $149 per night ... most dates through April 6
- Stay in an upgraded Michigan Avenue King room
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle (reg. $70 per night)
- Daily breakfast credit for two ($60 value)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"Lovers of design and elevated drinks will embrace the Conrad" -- Conde Nast Traveler
Why We Love It
- Steps from Michigan Avenue
- Bright, airy rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and 65-inch flat-screen TVs
- Excellent views greet guests upon arrival at the 20th-floor skyline lobby
- Bourbon drinks at on-site Baptiste & Bottle come highly recommended
Midcentury modern style meets a tech-friendly escape overlooking the Magnificent Mile at a hotel that's "as stately as they come" (The Telegraph UK). Every visit starts with a trip to the hotel's 20th-floor skyline lobby, and while you're at it, stop by the virtual-reality concierge for an Oculus VR headset tour of Chicago, including the view from atop the John Hancock.
Rooms range from the Superior King to a variety of suites and studios; the 65-inch TVs are some of the largest offered by a hotel in the city, and mornings start a little easier when the Nespresso coffee maker gets things going. Michigan Avenue View rooms let you gaze down on the Mag Mile and include granite countertops in the bathrooms, digital key entry, plenty of USB plugs for your devices, along with free Wi-Fi.
For Midwestern flavor, Baptiste & Bottle on the lobby level serves roasted chicken, lamb and steak alongside a parade of bourbon and whiskey drinks (some mixed tableside); Zagat calls it one of the best brunches along Michigan Ave.
A fitness center is also on site. Guests can reserve spa treatments at the Conrad's sister property, the nearby Waldorf Astoria Chicago. The hotel sits at the heart of the Mag Mile, with Water Tower Place and the Hancock to the north, the river and the theaters of the Loop to the south, and Navy Pier a few minutes to the east.
- "The vibe here is all about 'smart luxury'... the Conrad has everything a modern traveler wants" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- "Stimulation and serenity in balance ... sleek, midcentury-informed rooms ... lend residential ease" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $100 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
Valet service fee: $70 plus tax per day. Includes in and out privileges.
Note: Valet Parking is complimentary (for 1 vehicle) when booking the Travelzoo Deal Non-Refundable.
Includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$149 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates through April 6
Getting ThereThe Conrad Chicago is located less than a two-minute walk from Michigan Avenue, and is close to the Grand or Chicago Avenue stops on the Red Line. In favorable traffic, the hotel is less than an hour from O'Hare Airport, but public transit is recommended.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(36 Member Ratings)