$189-$209 – Luxe Resort near San Diego at 50% Off
Why We Love This Deal
This sprawling resort -- named one of the top five resorts in Southern California by the Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards for 2018 -- is the ideal spot for a relaxing getaway just outside of San Diego. Stay most dates into spring, including weekends, and save up to 50% on the whole package.
"Gorgeous, flower-decked 265-acre grounds" -- Fodor's
- $189-$209 per night ... many dates through May
- Stay in a larger, upgraded Sereno king or two queen room with full garden views
- Complimentary welcome beverage at check-in for two people ($20 value)
- Upgraded to a package deal for $60 more per night and get the extras above plus a $100 nightly resort credit
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- This hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $29 plus tax; the fee covers Wi-Fi, fitness center access, unlimited driving range use, complimentary use of courtesy vehicle within 5-mile radius (based on availability), turndown service upon request, and more
- Self-parking and valet parking are $27 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Named a Top Southern California Resort by the Conde Nast Readers' Choice Awards in 2018
- The inn is home to a championship golf course, three pools, a swanky spa and acres of Mediterranean gardens
- Bernardo Winery -- the oldest in Southern California -- is less than 3 miles away
- Downtown San Diego attractions are 25 minutes from this countryside retreat
This luxe resort -- set in a quiet residential corner of the upscale Rancho Bernardo community -- offers a relaxing retreat of the country-club variety. City dwellers can escape downtown San Diego for a quick golf or spa getaway and be back in the city in 30 minutes.
Sitting on 265 acres, the AAA 4-Diamond Rancho Bernardo Inn is comprised of red-roofed Spanish Colonial-style buildings amid lush gardens, fountains and perfectly landscaped grounds. The resort is best known to locals for its championship 18-hole golf course and farm-to-table eats at AVANT Restaurant, a recipient of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence in 2018. Guests can also enjoy small bites, craft beers on tap and live music at the more casual Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant.
There are three pools -- an adults-only pool, a family-friendly option and saline pool -- a sanctuary-like spa with cabanas and a rotating selection of organic treatments, plus a 24-hour fitness center on-site. Every room comes with a private balcony or patio, luxe linens and toiletries, custom artwork and warm, soothing décor.
San Diego's lengthy list of activities including Old-Town, SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo and the Gaslamp Quarter are all within a 30-minute drive. Bernardo Winery -- the oldest in Southern California -- is less than 3 miles away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- ADA compliant rooms
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request and in king rooms and suites only; free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available on request and in king rooms and suites only; free of charge.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $100 per pet per stay. Dogs up to a maximum weight of 30 pounds.
The Non-Refundable Pet Fee will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Dogs up to a maximum weight of 30 pounds.
A resort/facility fee of $29 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet and Self Parking fee of $27 plus tax per night applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
This fee is subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel.
$189 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(6 Member Ratings)