$99 – Cincinnati Boutique Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 40%
Spend a long weekend at this sleek and modern boutique hotel that still feels new after opening this past April -- Travelzoo members get an exclusive discount on stays into spring plus a free room upgrade.
- What's included:
- $99 per night ... Thursday-Sunday stays through March
- $119 per night ... Monday-Wednesday stays through March
- Stays in April-May are discounted to $109-$129
- Stay in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Two Queen room -- a free upgrade over the Standard room
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary; valet parking is $15 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Offers free self-parking and Wi-Fi, which often cost extra downtown
- A 20-minute drive to the Newport Aquarium and a 15-minute drive to the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
- Boasts a well-stocked library and a collection of contemporary art in the lobby
- The fourth-floor indoor/outdoor deck serves up sunset views and sophisticated cocktails
This boutique hotel, opened in April 2018, offers a fresh alternative to staying in downtown Cincinnati, just a 20-minute drive away. The hotel's 239 guest rooms and suites feature floor-to-ceiling windows, plush pillowtop bedding, flat-panel TVs and coffee makers; Wi-Fi is free throughout the property.
The nine-story atrium and sprawling garden area help make the hotel feel open and airy. Located alongside the hotel's rooftop terrace, the Overlook Kitchen + Bar has an open kitchen as well as patio dining in seasonal weather; guests can take in unique views of the area's rolling hills and landscape while enjoying cocktails and seasonal dining.
The hotel's fitness center also hosts a yoga studio, while the fireplace in the hotel's library provides a warm and comfortable place to relax during cooler months. The hotel's Brew & Barrel serves coffee and baked goods during the day, then switches to craft beers and small plates at night.
- "Order from the Overlook's sophisticated, locally focused menu out on the terrace" -- Cincinnati Enquirer
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: $35 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $50 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Pets are allowed on request.
Valet service fee: $15 plus tax per day. Complimentary self parking.
Complimentary self parking.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$99 / night
When You Can Go
Thursday-Sunday through March; April-May also discounted
Getting ThereThe Summit, A Dolce Hotel, is approximately a 30-minute drive from the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and 15 minutes from downtown Cincinnati. Public transit via bus is available from the airport, but rideshares or taxis are recommended.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(68 Member Ratings)