The Anaheim Hotel
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- It's across the street from Disneyland
- Features an Olympic-size pool, hot tub and a 24-hour fitness center
- Park view rooms have private balconies
- Adjacent to Anaheim Garden Walk’s shopping and restaurants
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Nestled on a 9-acre garden with fountains and walking paths, the family-friendly Anaheim Hotel is across the street from Disneyland -- a few minutes' walk from the main gate.
Rooms are furnished with two queen or king beds, coffeemakers, refrigerators, safes and flat-screen TVs. All accommodations include Wi-Fi and many have private patios or balconies.
The on-site Pizza Press restaurant is open for lunch and dinner with outdoor dining on the patio or to-go options. The hotel features an Olympic-size outdoor pool, lawn games including corn hole, hot tub and 24-hour fitness center. During the summer, catch a dive-in movie at the pool on Saturday nights. Guests also have access to a complimentary business center and credit card-operated laundry facilities.
The property is adjacent to the Anaheim Garden Walk’s shopping, dining and entertainment. The Anaheim Convention Center is less than a mile from the hotel, and Knott’s Berry Farm is 8 miles away.