$99-$150 – Spring & Summer Maine Stays at Seaside Inn
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Long summer days spent exploring coastal grottos, whale watching and noshing on fresh-caught seafood, before retiring fireside with sweeping views of the Atlantic. Sounds pretty good to us, too — especially with $100 in nightly savings at this member-favorite seaside resort.
- Stay in a Classic Ocean View Guestroom with one king or two double beds, Sundays-Thursdays:
- $99 per night ... May 23 - June 30; Sept. 1 - Oct. 14
- $150 per night ... July 1 - Aug. 31
- Select weekends and upgraded Little Inn Rooms with more space and private balconies are also discounted
- All guests receive complimentary breakfast
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to check-in; cancellations made after this time will forfeit a deposit of the first night's room plus tax or 50% of the total rate, charged at time of booking (see "Policies" for more details)
- 2-night minimum stay required from July-August, weekends and when booking a Little Inn Room
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children six and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Most rooms come with sweeping views of Cape Newagen and the Atlantic Ocean
- The Pub, the inn's on-site restaurant, serves freshly caught Maine lobster and seafood
- Nearby Boothbay Harbor offers outdoor attractions like sailing, ocean kayaking and whale-watching
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: Stay on Tuesday nights to participate in the weekly lobster bake.
If you're looking for a quintessential New England escape, it doesn't get much better than this: The Inn itself is located in Southport, a region known for its quiet coves, rocky shorelines and island lighthouses. It's also only a short drive to Booth Bay Harbor, where you'll find boutique shopping, restaurants and water sports like sailing and sea kayaking — whale-watching, anyone?
In keeping with the coastal Northeastern settings, rooms here feel beachy thanks to their vibrant color palette and accents like seahorse throw pillows and starfish on the walls — most also offer views of Cape Newagen and the Atlantic Ocean beyond. Wi-Fi also comes standard, although there are no TVs (it's meant to be a tranquil escape, after all). For more space and your very own private balcony, we recommend upgrading to a Little Inn Room.
The inn’s on-site activities include a saltwater pool, tennis and pickleball courts, a vintage game room with billiards, and candle-pin bowling, bicycles, lawn games and playground. All guests receive breakfast each morning; the on-site restaurant, the Pub, also serves classic seafood dishes like lobster, scallops and local oysters paired with seasonal farm-stand produce. There is a full bar, too, with a wide patio deck for warmer evenings and an outdoor fireplace for nights with a bit of a chill.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
A child 6 and under may stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Gym closed, no housekeeping stay-over service provided (towels and linens by request).
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://newagenseasideinn.com/covid-19-updates/
Gym closed, no housekeeping stay-over service provided (towels and linens by request).
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(36 Member Ratings)