$159 – Texas Hill Country 4-Star Resort into Fall, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
John Steinbeck wrote that "Texas is a state of mind," and we agree — especially if that state of mind means spending late summer and fall kicking back in Hill Country with savings of up to 40% (that's about $100 per night) at one Texas's Top 10 Best Resorts (U.S. News & World Report).
What we love even more: If your plans change, these rates are 100% refundable.
- $159 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, May-July; daily August-October
- Weekends from May-July are also discounted
- Waived resort fee (reg. $35 per night), which covers Wi-Fi, self-parking, in-room coffee and tea, shuttles around the resort, as well as access to the fitness center, pool golf practice area and more
- Stay in a Classic King or Two Double room
- For your very own home away from home, upgrade to a One-Bedroom Villa for +$40 per night — it comes with a separate living room, kitchenette and private patio or balcony
What You Need to Know
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary (up to 72 hours prior to arrival)
- 2-night minimum stay required on weekends
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Valet parking is $25 (tax inclusive) per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Fresh off a $70 million renovation in 2019, the resort now boasts six restaurants, three golf courses and 14 tennis courts
- We can't stress this enough: There are so many amenities, including four pools, kayaking and fishing, sunset cruises and a full-service spa — all set amid 7,700 acres of Texas Hill Country
- There's also a bevy of daily events and activities — check out the resort's calendar of events for a full list of what to do during your stay
Immense might be the best word to describe Horseshoe Bay Resort: Sprawling across 7,700 acres of Texas Hill Country along the shores of Lake L.B.J., the resort offers a seemingly unending list of amenities, ranging from a robust kids club and activity center to adults-only options like the on-site spa.
Rooms here feel contemporary thanks to their white and gray color palette offset by light-toned wood furnishings. They also come with upscale perks like bespoke leather headboards, marble countertops and light-up vanities in the bathrooms, plus floor-to-ceiling windows with views of either the pool or countryside. For extra space, we recommend upgrading to one of the Villas.
On-site dining runs the gambit from casual snacks and drinks served alfresco at Cafe Del Sol to Texas classics prepared with locally sourced ingredients from J's Restaurant. However, the real standout is the Yacht Club: The resort's flagship restaurant offers an impressive array of steaks and seafood paired with sweeping views of the lake — we suggest reserving a table in advance.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. A valid credit card and government issued photo identification must be presented upon check in.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
A valid credit card and government issued photo identification must be presented upon check in.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $75.00 USD plus tax per pet per day.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
Valet service fee: $23.58 plus tax per day. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
A resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Note: The resort/ facility fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 40% Off
$159 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.