$229-$369 – Hamptons 4-Star Summer Beach House, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Sometimes a deal comes across our desk that's simply a no-brainer: For instance, stay at one of the U.S. News-ranked Top 3 Hotels in Montauk — it's also a true-blue member favorite — from $229 per night through summer (when regular hotel prices skyrocket over $1,000 per night).
- Check in to a Whitewater King or Double Queen Room, Sundays-Thursdays;
- $229 per night ... many dates in September
- $279-$299 per night ... select dates from May-June
- $499 per night ... many dates July-August
- Select weekends through Oct. 2 are also discounted
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival; cancellations made after this time will forfeit a deposit of 50% of the total rate, charged at time of booking
- 2-night minimum stay required on weekends
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a king room, or as many as four guests sharing a double queen room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Guests can soak in the sun from two outdoor swimming pools and a large sundeck
- The hotel is also only one block away from the beach, in downtown Montauk
- Grab a burger and brew at the poolside bar and grill while enjoying the live music and regular D.J. sets
- Complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, use of hotel bicycles and no resort fee — a rarity among Montauk hotels
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Roughly a 2.5-hour drive outside of Manhattan in the center of downtown Montauk, this 4-star boutique hotel puts guests in the heart of the action: It's only one block to the beach, while Montauk's trendy bars and restaurants are nearly all accessible on foot from the Plaza circle around the corner. The hotel itself feels ultra hip thanks to a lively pool scene, featuring D.J. sets and musical performances on the weekends — for guests seeking a tranquil atmosphere, we suggest staying on a weekday.
The cool vibe extends to the guest rooms, too, which are decked out with Instagrammable furnishings like vintage wrought-iron beds, Edison lamps and polished brass fixtures in the bathrooms. They also feature high-end amenities like rainfall showers and vaulted 11-foot ceilings; many offer private outdoor patios or balconies as well.
The on-site bar and grill offers a genuinely impressive array of hand-crafted — and very photogenic — cocktails, as well as wood-fired pizzas, burgers, salads and small bites (cannoli, anyone?). Guests can also take advantage of complimentary loaner beach cruisers, though, thanks to the hotel's stellar location, you may not need them.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 23.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available or permitted.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available or permitted.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Fees: Complimentary self parking is available outside the hotel on a first come, first served basis.
Additional details: Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$229 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(37 Member Ratings)