$159—This Napa Valley inn has an on-site hot springs
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Long referred to as "up valley," Calistoga is known for its relaxing hot springs, wineries and overall laid-back vibes. Located on the northernmost tip of Napa Valley, the UpValley Inn is a boutique hot spring hotel that is walking distance to the shopping and dining of charming downtown Calistoga and puts you central to the amazing vineyards and wineries in the area. The best part? Guests can take a dip in the 100% geothermal-heated mineral pools right outside, a Calistoga tradition that's been around for over 150 years.
Save up to 40%, including travel in peak harvest season, and enjoy the perks—like a complimentary bottle of local wine and a waived resort fee, exclusive to Travelzoo members.
- Stay in a Deluxe King with Patio, most dates through March
- $159 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $259 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Two Queen Room with Patio for +$10 per night
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Complimentary bottle of Lola wine ($25 value)
- Waived resort fee (reg. $15 nightly), which covers self-parking, Wi-Fi, access to mineral pools, wet and dry sauna, coffee in the lobby, parking and bicycle use
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 72 hours before arrival to receive a full refund of the 1-night deposit (room and tax); the first night (room and tax) will be forfeited for cancellations received after this time or no-shows
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see Policies and Amenities sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Calistoga is a laid-back, charming town that has been a beloved wellness destination since 1862, famous for its geothermal mineral pools. The hotel also enhances relaxation with an Eastern European dry sauna and a eucalyptus-infused steam room
- The hotel has amenities like bike rentals, complimentary shuttle service and a hydration station in the lobby to stay hydrated before visiting the vineyards
- Each room comes with a patio
- Infant cots / cribs
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Steam Room
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. The Front Desk is open 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. daily. Contact the hotel if arriving outside of these hours.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
The Front Desk is open 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. daily. Contact the hotel if arriving outside of these hours.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $15 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Thie resort/ facility fee includes:
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
Thie resort/ facility fee includes:
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 40% off
$159 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(29 Member Ratings)