$139 – Connecticut: Mohegan Sun Casino Resort, 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members get 45% off nightly rates through August at Mohegan Sun, home to two casinos, 45 dining options, an entertainment arena, 18-hole golf course, a spa, shopping and more.
- Check in most Sundays-Thursdays through August
- $179 per night ... Sky Tower Deluxe King
- $199 per night ... Sky Tower Deluxe Double Queen
- $139 per night ... Earth Tower Deluxe King
- $159 per night ... Earth Tower Deluxe Double Queen
- Limited Fridays-Saturdays on sale, starting at $199 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a facility fee of $25 per night including tax; the fee covers Wi-Fi, pool and fitness center access, bottled water and in-room coffee and tea
- Valet and self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Guest rooms are large -- a minimum of 365 square feet -- with king or queen beds and marble bath
- Satisfy cravings with 45 dining options, including celebrity chef Bobby Flay’s Bar Americain
- Catch a show at the Mohegan Sun Arena, which hosts a steady lineup of headliners
In picturesque New England, just beyond the banks of the Thames River, Mohegan Sun offers two towers of spacious guest rooms and suites, three entertainment venues, a full-service spa and a variety of dining and shopping experiences.
From the 55-foot-tall indoor waterfall in the lobby to the world-class gaming options, Mohegan Sun’s décor pays tribute to the Native American roots from which it grew. Both Sky Tower and Earth Tower rooms are furnished with one king or two queen beds, a desk area, a refrigerator, marble bathrooms, Wi-Fi and in-room iPad.
If gambling isn’t your thing, play a round at the 18-hole golf course -- named one of the best courses in Connecticut by Golfweek -- or gaze at the stars from inside the world’s largest indoor planetarium dome, located just above the three-story glowing crystal mountain, Wombi Rock. Mohegan Sun also offers over 130,000 square feet of retail shopping and 45 restaurants and bars.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Butler service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in time varies based on day of week.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are available in Sky Tower rooms only.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra beds are not available in Aspire at Mohegan Sun rooms.
Extra beds are available in Sky Tower rooms only.
Only service animals allowed. Service animals must be ADA recognized.
Service animals must be ADA recognized.
A $100 plus tax, per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. The Facility Fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $24.95 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The Facility Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$139 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(346 Member Ratings)