$199 – Dallas 5-Star Hotel w/Valet, 45% Off
Decadent and timeless, Hotel Crescent Court still feels fresh from the multi-million dollar renovation earlier this year and is the ideal spot for a luxurious escape, especially at 45% off.
- What's included:
- Stay most dates Nov. 16 - Feb. 28
- $199 per night ... in a Superior King or Double Queen
- Valet parking ($36 value)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$40 per guest, per night; children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a destinations/facility fee of $25 (plus tax) per night which includes use of the spa, fitness center, group exercise classes, access to the rooftop pool, morning coffee in the lobby and more
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"Slick and polished" -- Travel + Leisure
Why We Love It
- Indulge in a culinary experience at world-renown Japanese restaurant, Nobu, located just off the lobby
- Luxury touches include a swanky champagne bar, an on-call tailor and Italian linens
- Located in Uptown, home of America's largest urban arts district
- Travelzoo members praise the "lovely comfortable surroundings" and "fabulous" staff in the spa which offers numerous relaxing treatments, such as stone therapy massages
Hotel Crescent Court's 2017 renovation of its guest rooms, spa, fitness center, lobby and bar added modern touches to the building's already timeless style.
The hotel is located in swanky uptown Dallas in a beautiful complex full of retail, dining, art galleries and office space where "10 types of Italian and Spanish marble adorn the ensemble of buildings" (Travel + Leisure). The property is on the edge of the business district, putting guests within a short walking distance of the country's largest contiguous Arts District -- a perfect place from which to explore the city's best offerings.
Renowned for its impeccable service, the resort offers over-the-top services like the "Dressing-Room to Guest-Room" amenity, in which couture clothing can be delivered directly to a guest's room. An on-call tailor is on standby to ensure any purchases fit like a glove, and guests can also access a complimentary house car service. Hotel Crescent Court offers all-day dining options, including Nobu, a world-renowned Japanese restaurant.
Each of the guest rooms is spacious (the smallest is 380 square feet) and comes equipped with comforts and amenities like Italian linens, terrycloth bathrobes and Nespresso coffee makers. Suites are a special treat, some stretching out over two floors.
- "This hotel ... has the ability to transport you to a relaxing oasis miles from the hustle and bustle of busy Dallas despite being in the middle of Uptown" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "Big, bright rooms" -- Oyster
- "A favorite with art lovers for its European décor and the cultural attractions of uptown and downtown" -- Gayot
- "Ideal for the traveler who wants to feel pampered" -- Fodor's
- 4-Diamond hotel since 2002 -- AAA
- "...spared no expense in creating the five-star landmark hotel" -- Robb Report
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
Parking **The Valet Parking Fee is waived for the Travelzoo Deal**
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs and extra beds are available on request and in all rooms except Superior King, Superior Double and Deluxe King: 40 USD plus tax, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra person fee is 40 USD plus tax, per person, per night, for each occupant over 2 (3rd and 4th adult).
Cribs and extra beds are available on request and in all rooms except Superior King, Superior Double and Deluxe King: 40 USD plus tax, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request: $250 per stay. Small dogs are allowed on request, the fee is non-refundable.
Small dogs are allowed on request, the fee is non-refundable.
A resort/facility fee of $25 plus tax, per stay will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes:
This fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking (with in and out privileges) for 36 USD inclusive of tax, per night, or Self-Parking (with in and out privileges) for 18 USD inclusive of tax, per night. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel.
These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
**The Valet Parking Fee is waived for the Travelzoo Deal**
$199 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates Nov. 16 - Feb. 28
Getting ThereHotel Crescent Court is less than a mile from downtown Dallas. Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) is 15 minutes away by car; Dallas-Forth Worth International Airport (DFW) is 30 minutes from the hotel. Airport transfers are available through the hotel at an additional cost; contact the concierge to arrange.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(17 Member Ratings)