Plaza Beach Hotel Beachfront Resort
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico in St. Pete Beach and next to a shopping center with multiple dining options
- Free daily happy hour at the beach bar
- A heated pool, mini golf, foosball and a giant chess set are among the kid-pleasing amenities
- Guests can fish from the nearby pier for free
- Suites feature kitchenettes
The Plaza Beach Hotel is a family-owned and -operated 39-room hotel located directly on the white sands of St. Pete Beach. The property was built in the 1950s and it retains a throwback look and feel, although it has been completely renovated over the years. For modest prices and with no surprise resort fees, guests can enjoy amenities like a heated outdoor pool, towel service, a barbecue area, free happy hour, fitness room, beach chairs, shuffleboard, human-size chess and other games.
Suites are all apartment-style with kitchenettes and small living and dining areas. Restaurants, a grocery store and shopping are all located by the resort.