$129 – St. Pete Beach Suite Stay w/Breakfast, 50% Off
Perched on a white-sand beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, this St. Pete resort is offering suites with a living room, sofa bed and kitchenette -- great for a family getaway.
- What's included:
- Stay through Dec. 20 in a King Suite
- $129 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $169 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $40)
- Reduced resort fee of $20 plus tax, per day (reg. $40); it covers two beach chairs, self-parking for one car, live nightly entertainment, daily resort activities, Wi-Fi, access to premier Xbox game room, bicycle rentals, resort games, volleyball, board games and daily kids programs
- Two Queen Suites also available for +$20 per night
- Note: Portions of this 13-acre property will be under an active renovation through Oct. 31; construction will happen daily from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., but minimal noise is expected and should not majorly impact guests' experiences
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$15 per guest, per night
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- A five-minute drive from a quaint shopping and dining district
- Complimentary bikes are available to explore the lively St. Pete Beach
- All rooms and suites were recently renovated, so guests are some of the first to experience the new accommodations
- Full-time activities staff organize daily trivia by the pool, beachside yoga classes and activities for children at the kids camp
This 382-room beach hotel has all the makings of a classic family vacation. Direct beach access, a poolside whirlpool, beach volleyball courts, an outdoor fireplace and a playground by the beach give guests plenty of reasons to get outside.
The south side pool and Rum Runners Bar & Grille will be undergoing renovations through late October. However, there will always be a full-service restaurant and pool available, so you never have to go far for a swim or to find a bite or a cocktail.
Little ones can occupy themselves on the beachside playground and in the Xbox game room, while furry family members can appreciate the hotel's welcoming pet policy (deposit and documentation required). Lots of shopping and dining options are a five-minute drive away on historic Corey Avenue.
Some rooms offer wet bars without stove tops and some feature balconies with Gulf views. There is a resort fee, which covers Wi-Fi, parking, bicycle usage (based on availability), live entertainment daily, two bottles of water upon check-in and more.
General Fees apply for pets, please see information in the Policy section.
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
Services Room service is breakfast only.
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
Parking Parking is included in the nightly Resort Fee.
- Parking (fees apply)
Accessibility Please contact the hotel directly to arrange for a room with a Roll In Shower.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in time is 4pm EST.
The minimum age to check-in is 21.
Checkout: Check out time is 11am EST.
Children and additional guests:
Children stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding. Pack and Plays available on request (based on availability) and free of charge.
Extra bed available on request (based on availability): $15 (plus tax) per night.
Extra person charge is $15 for the 3rd / 4th adult in the room.
Extra beds are limited and will not fit comfortably in all rooms. Charges will be applied by hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a $50.00 (plus tax) per day non-refundable cleaning fee and a $100 (subject to tax) refundable deposit. Pet friendly rooms can only be booked directly with the hotel as there are a limited number. Guests must provide pet documents, which can be found at sirata.com/resort/pet-friendly-accommodations/
A daily Resort Fee of $40 plus tax ($45.20 tax inclusive) applies and is included in the total price shown on check-out.
The Resort Fee includes:
**This fee is reduced to $20 + tax for the Travelzoo Deal**
Please Note: portions of this 13-acre property will be under an active renovation through Oct. 31, 2018; construction will happen daily from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., but minimal noise is expected and should not impact guests' experiences. The South Side Pool and Rum Runners Bar & Grille will be transformed through late October.
The hotel will not confirm, and will cancel reservations received with a credit card that cannot authorize the one-night room and tax deposit at time of booking.
The property will advise Travelzoo (who will reach out to the guest); however the guest will be required to book a new reservation, based on current rates and availability.
$129 / night
When You Can Go
Stay through Dec. 20
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
(375 Member Ratings)