$139 & up—Oregon: 'Best Resort in the West' w/$50 credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Sunriver Resort was not only named one of Travel + Leisure's Best Resorts in the West in 2023, but it has also earned a AAA 4-Diamond rating for over 24 years. Set along a river at the base of the Cascade Mountains, this hidden gem is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts all year-round—from hiking, biking and horseback riding in the fall and spring to ice skating, snow tubing and holiday events such as Breakfast with Santa in the winter.
You can book a weekday trip this fall, spring or holiday season and save up to 45%, including a $50 resort credit per stay. Weekends are also on sale.
- Stay in a Lodge Village One King or Two Queen Guestroom, Sunday-Thursday
- $139 per night ... Oct. 30 - March 3
- $229 per night ... Oct. 1-29
- Weekends start at $169 per night
- Upgraded River Lodge One King Guestrooms with views of the water and suites are also on sale
- Travelzoo member perk: $50 resort credit, per stay
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 21 days before arrival
- Price based on up to 2 guests in a room with one king bed; up to 4 guests in a room with two queen beds; and up to 6 guests in the two queen suite
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of 17.5% plus tax, per room, per night; the fee covers self-parking, Wi-Fi, resort shuttle and access to resort amenities
- Pet-friendly; up to 2 pets; additional fees apply (contact the hotel directly before you travel if you require a pet-friendly room)
- For more details, see Policies and Amenities sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Lodge Village Guestrooms come with a fireplace and private deck or patio with Adirondack rocking chairs
- The Cove, a private pool area reserved for resort guests and club members, features an indoor and outdoor pool with private cabanas, a waterslide for the kids, a sundeck, and a nature walk and discovery area
- There are five dining choices on site, plus several bars and cafes (including a Starbucks)
- More on-site amenities include a spa, pickleball and tennis courts, a steam room and golf simulator
- Like to ski? You can head to Mt. Bachelor, one of the nation’s top ski resorts and a 20-minute shuttle ride away
- The breweries, art galleries and tasting rooms in Bend are only a 25-minute drive from the resort
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. The front desk and guestrooms are located in separate buildings. The front desk is located in the main lodge building, with guestrooms being just a short walk/drive away.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
The front desk and guestrooms are located in separate buildings. The front desk is located in the main lodge building, with guestrooms being just a short walk/drive away.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bedding available in suites only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on up to two guests in Lodge Village One King Guestroom, Lodge Village Accessible One King Guestroom and River Lodge One King Guestroom, four guests in the Lodge Village Two Queen Guestroom and six guests in the Lodge Village Two Queen Suite.
Our system only allows reservations for up to 5 guests – rest assured, the Lodge Village Two Queen Suite can accommodate up to 6 guests.
Extra bedding available in suites only.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel. Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50.00 USD per room per night.
Maximum 2 pets per room
Pets must not be left unattended in the room.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50.00 USD per room per night.
A resort/facility fee of 17.5% plus tax per room per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/facility fee includes:
up to 45% off
$139 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.