$169 – Newport Bayfront Resort w/Breakfast & Bubbly
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Leaf-peeping is nearly upon us. With this fall deal to Gurney's Newport Resort & Marina, you can spend the season waking up to sweeping views of Narraganset Bay framed by changing colors along the shoreline.
"The most beautiful hotel in Rhode Island" — Architectural Digest
- Stay in a King or Two Double Room, Sundays-Thursdays
- $169 per night ... November 2021 - March 2022
- $229 per night ... now through October
- Select weekends are also discounted ($199-$229 per night)
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two (up to $60 value)
- Welcome bottle of Prosecco upon arrival ($48 value)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival; cancellations made after this time will forfeit a deposit of 1-night's room, tax and resort fee charged at time of booking
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $25-$40 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, fitness center access, refreshments in the lobby, self-parking, turndown service and more
- Valet parking is $35 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- One of the Top 10 Hotels in Newport (The Telegraph) with modern interior design built around a working lighthouse on-site
- The hotel itself sits on an island in the middle of Narragansett Bay — that means sweeping views of the water from every side of the building
- It's only a 10-minute walk to Newport's historic downtown; the hotel offers shuttle service and loaner bikes to explore the area, too
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Sure, Newport is best known for its gilded-age mansions and historical landmarks, like St. Mary's Church — site of John and Jackie Kennedy's wedding. However, Gurney's Resort feels decidedly contemporary: Loads of natural light and sweeping views of the Narragansett Bay greet guests as they step into the lobby, which by the way, is decked out with nautically inspired furniture like rope-netted chairs. There are also 21st-century amenities like the on-site spa, where guests can choose among 40 sea-themed treatments.
The nautical-chic vibe extends into guest rooms, too, thanks to their blue, white and gray color palette offset by midcentury modern furnishings. They also come with granite counters in the bathrooms, 47-inch flat-screen TVs and beds that are "utterly comfortable" (The Telegraph).
Four on-site dining options include craft cocktails at the Lounge & Firepit, where guests can catch sweeping views of the sunset. There's also a seasonal poolside bar as well as a café for coffee and light snacks. However, the real standout here is the hotel's flagship restaurant, Showfish, which specializes in Mediterranean-inspired dishes prepared with locally sourced ingredients and fresh-caught seafoods.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available in King Rooms only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bed available in King Rooms only.
Pets are allowed on request. Pet fees are based on length of stay: $75.00 USD (subject to tax) per stay for 1 night stays and $150.00 USD (subject to tax) per stay for stays of 2 nights or more. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Maximum weight: 40 pounds.
Pet friendly rooms come in either standard or water view and are located on the first floor of our Lighthouse Wing. Pets will receive food and water bowls, a bed to sleep in, and a special room service menu.
Pet fees are based on length of stay: $75.00 USD (subject to tax) per stay for 1 night stays and $150.00 USD (subject to tax) per stay for stays of 2 nights or more. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Valet service fee: $35 plus tax per day. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
The resort fee varies and is based on stay dates.
A resort/facility fee of $40.00 USD tax inclusive, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $25.00 USD tax inclusive, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Please contact the hotel for spa services and pricing.
$169 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(389 Member Ratings)