$149 – Historic Downtown Charleston Hotel w/Breakfast & Wine
Located on trendy Upper King Street, the 4-star Francis Marion Hotel is offering 40% off stays through summer, including Fourth of July.
- What's included:
- Most Sundays-Thursdays ... $149 per night
- Most Fridays-Saturdays ... $259 per night
- Breakfast for two
- Bottle of wine
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $20 per day and valet parking is $25 plus tax per day
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
"Location, location, location is the main draw of this historic hotel" -- Travel + Leisure
Why We Love It
- Once the largest hotel in the Carolinas and still the tallest hotel in Charleston's Historic District
- Top floor rooms facing King Street offer great views
- Flavorful low-country cuisine served at the Swamp Fox Restaurant & Bar
- The historic hotel's central location is within walking distance of great restaurants, like James Beard Award winners FIG and Husk
Towering over King Street for nearly a century, the Francis Marion Hotel is considered one of the charming city’s grand dames. Much like its historic surroundings, the downtown property reflects the ambiance of the 1920s while providing contemporary amenities required by modern guests.
Cornflower blue rooms and suites are decorated in historic Charleston style with two-poster beds, ornate gold mirrors, custom tapestries and granite-topped wood furnishings. All lodgings include free Wi-Fi, coffeemakers and flat-screen televisions, while deluxe rooms feature seating areas and suites have separate living rooms with sofabeds. Lower floors may be subject to street noise, so for quieter stays -- and the best views -- request a higher floor looking out at King Street or the harbor.
Guests have access to a 24-hour fitness center and, for additional costs, can book treatments at the full-service Adagio Day Spa. There are two grand ballrooms within the property, making it a popular venue for weddings.
- "Classic, historic property that embraces Charleston's Old South charms" -- Oyster.com
- "Right on the doorstep of the historic district and French Quarter" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Pack-n-play available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 3. Roll-away beds available on request, free of charge and in Deluxe Rooms only.
Extra person charge is $10 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Charges may apply and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The hotel offers Valet Parking for $25.00 (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for $20.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
40% on regular rates
$149 / night
When You Can Go
June 3 - Aug. 30
Getting ThereThe hotel is 11 miles from Charleston International Airport and guests can expect to pay approximately $30 in cab fare to reach the destination.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(121 Member Ratings)