Harrah's Atlantic City
Why We Love It
- Casino has more than 2,000 slots and 40 poker tables
- Family fun center with arcade, mini golf and a seasonal pool keeps kids entertained
- Free shuttle to sister properties located on the boardwalk
- The Pool After Dark occasionally hosts celebrity DJs like Pauly D of "Jersey Shore" fame
"An impressive array of restaurants" -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Situated in the Marina District, Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City offers a range of accommodations with round-the-clock entertainment for guests.
The resort boasts a 175,000-square-foot, 24-hour casino with 2,172 slot machines and 40 poker tables. Those seeking even more options can hop aboard the resort’s complimentary shuttle to its sister properties located along the boardwalk, just a 10-minute ride away.
With thousands of rooms, accommodations are available to suit virtually any budget. The Harbor and Marina Towers offer wallet-friendly guest rooms with basic, but comfortable accommodations. While newer, modern rooms are located in the Waterfront Tower.
Aptly named the Pool, the resort’s indoor aquatic playground is set in an enclosed glass dome kept at a comfortable 82 degrees year-round and is accessible to guests ages 21+. At night, the space transforms into a trendy nightclub where DJs play to packed crowds and welcome the occasional celebrity guest.
A family fun center with a seasonal pool, arcade and mini golf can keep children occupied while parents rejuvenate in the full-service Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa. The resort’s 11 restaurants provide enough variety to please any palate, and the on-site concert venue offers an eclectic range of acts that sometimes include timeless bands like the Monkees.
A resort fee of $27 per night, tax inclusive, is applicable. The fee covers fitness-center and pool access, Wi-Fi and unlimited local calls.
- “As parents relax at the acclaimed Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, younger guests can go a little wild at the family fun center with its mini-golf course, arcade, and family pool” – Fodor’s
- “An impressive array of restaurants ranging from casual to gourmet” – Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Smoking-rooms available
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pet Friendly rooms are not offered.
A resort fee of $20 (subject to tax = $27) per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. The fee includes:
Effective April 27, 2017 a $5.28 Atlantic City Tourism / State Occupancy Fee, per room per night applies.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(29 Member Ratings)