$199 – NYC: Suite Stay near Central Park, 45% Off
We found an exclusive deal for Travelzoo members to stay a few blocks away from Central Park at the 4-star Manhattan Club, where spacious suites are literally twice the size of the average NYC apartment. And with discounted extra person fees and a travel window through April, you can bring the whole family to New York City.
- What's included:
- Stay in an Executive Jr. Suite
- $199 per night ... January-February
- $239 per night ... select dates in March
- $279 per night ... April
- Select dates in December are also on sale
- Daily grab-and-go breakfast for two ($26 value)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$15 per guest, per night (reg. $30); children 12 and under stay free when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $35-$40 per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: See New York City’s quintessential holiday show, the "Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes," with this deal that saves up to 35% on tickets.
"Guests who stay here have a handful of world famous landmarks at their doorstep" -- Gayot.com
Why We Love It
- Apartment-style rooms around the corner from Carnegie Hall
- Free Wi-Fi and private club lounge for guests
- Each suite has a kitchenette and marble bathroom
- Within 15-minute walk of theaters, Central Park and Lincoln Center
The residence-style Manhattan Club is a boutique hotel in Midtown West around the corner from Carnegie Hall, three blocks from Central Park and within a 15-minute walk of Broadway theaters and Lincoln Center.
All suites have a living room with sleeper sofa, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, marble bathrooms and kitchenettes with minifridges and microwaves. Upgraded accommodations have dining rooms, additional bathrooms and king size beds.
The Club Lounge serves continental breakfast each morning and cocktails in the evenings. The fitness center is open from 5 a.m.-11 p.m., accommodating even the busiest travelers. To access the best of Manhattan, ask the concierge to arrange Broadway tickets, restaurant reservations, sightseeing tours and airport transportation.
- "Its location, high-end vibe, and residential layouts convey 'classic New York'” -- Oyster.com
- "This midtown Manhattan property is one of the largest urban timeshares in the world" -- Gayot.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds (rollaways) available in the Executive Jr. and One Bedroom Suites only: $30 plus tax per night. Charges will be added to your bill directly at hotel.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on two guests. Additional charge of $30 plus tax per person per night after two guest. Maximum occupancy is 4 guests.
**Please Note: additional extra person charge is reduced to $15 per person per night after 2 guests when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
Extra beds (rollaways) available in the Executive Jr. and One Bedroom Suites only: $30 plus tax per night. Charges will be added to your bill directly at hotel.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Fees: A Valet Parking Fee of $35 plus tax ($40 plus tax for oversized vehicles) applies per day and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Room amenities also include a microwave.
$199 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through April
Getting ThereThe hotel is 35 minutes from LaGuardia Airport and 45 minutes from JFK Airport. A taxi to reach the hotel is approximately $45-$70, respectively.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(65 Member Ratings)