$139 – Vermont: Cozy Kimpton in the heart of Manchester
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Located in charming downtown Manchester, the Kimpton Taconic regularly ranks among the top hotels in New England by Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler and earns high praise from past guests for its great service and lovely amenities.
With this offer, save 40% on weekday stays this spring. Select weekends are also available.
- Stay in a King Room through May 25
- $139 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $209 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Double Queen Rooms and upgraded Fireplace King Rooms are +$50 per night
- Travelzoo member perk: Waived resort fee of $35, plus tax, per night; this covers valet and self-parking, Wi-Fi, shuttle service around town and more
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 7 days before arrival to receive a full refund of the 1-night deposit (room and tax).
- 2-night minimum is required on Saturday stays
- 1-night deposit (room and tax) is required upon booking
- Rates are based on a maximum of 2 guests in King Rooms and a maximum of 4 guests in a Two Queen Room
- Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Pet-friendly; no fees
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This area is known for its plethora of activities from skiing and fly-fishing to boutique shopping in downtown
- Relax and take in the scenery from the hotel's wraparound porch or around the outdoor firepit
- The on-site Copper Grouse Restaurant ranks among the Top 15 places to dine in the area (Tripadvisor)
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on a maximum of 2 guests in King Rooms and a maximum of 4 guests in a Two Queen Room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on a maximum of 2 guests in King Rooms and a maximum of 4 guests in a Two Queen Room.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. The hotel provides a plush pet-bed loaner, food, water bowls and mats in your guest room.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel.
Guests will need to complete a pet waiver upon check-in and pets should be caged or out of rooms during housekeeping service.
The hotel provides a plush pet-bed loaner, food, water bowls and mats in your guest room.
A resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The outdoor, heated, salt-water pool is open seasonally (from mid-May to mid-October) and weather permitting.
Shuttle service provided to pre-determined locations, based upon availability.
The Copper Grouse is closed for dinner on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Advance reservations are highly recommended. Please contact 802-362-0176 or email@example.com to make a reservation prior to check-in.
The outdoor, heated, salt-water pool is open seasonally (from mid-May to mid-October) and weather permitting.
$139 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.