$178 & up – Poconos Family-Friendly Resort w/Meals, 55% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Nestled in the Pocono Mountains, Woodloch Resort is often compared to "staying at a close friend's house" (New York Daily News). Summer is peak season but Travelzoo members can enjoy 55% off regular rates, plus daily breakfast and dinner through July.
"There won't be any time for boredom to set in” -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Stay in a Deluxe Lakeview Room
- $178 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays through May 30 (+$100 for Friday-Saturday)
- $348 per night ... daily May 31 - June 30 (2-night minimum)
- $498 per night ... select dates July 6-30 (3- to 4-night minimum)
- Upgrade to a one-bedroom suite for +$50 per night
- Daily breakfast and dinner per person ($81 value)
Travelzoo Tip: Travelzoo members save up to 45% on tickets to Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Pocono 400 on Sunday, June 2.
What You Need to Know
- There's a 2-night minimum stay on Fridays and Saturdays
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults ages 20 and over are +$100 per guest, per night (+$200 for July 6-30); children ages 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. To add additional adults and children ages 3 and up, book for two guests and then call the hotel at 800-966-3562 (see "Policies" for more information)
- These rates are refundable; cancel 30 days prior to arrival to avoid penalties, less a $25 administrative cancellation fee
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a service fee of 15% per room, per night; the fee covers gratuities for all service staff with the exception of luggage and cocktail/bar staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- One of the Top 25 Hotels for Families in the U.S. by TripAdvisor's 2019 Travelers' Choice awards
- Activities galore include golfing, zip-lining and spa treatments available for a fee, as well as trivia, movies and games, scheduled daily
Many of Woodloch Resort’s visitors have been coming here for generations. For more than half a century, the family-owned retreat has beckoned guests to the banks of Lake Teedyuskung, nestled in the Pocono Mountains. With each generation, the resort expands around the lake, sweeping up more awards and recognition as it grows.
The rooms are spread across several lodges threaded through the woods. Some have rustic pine paneling and some have a private balcony with lake views; all have free Wi-Fi, a minifridge and a day bed or sleeper sofa. Meals are served family-style in the convivial main dining room.
Guests also have access to the spa just down the road at sister property the Lodge at Woodloch. Within its 40,000 square feet, it offers treatments incorporating Delaware River stones, eucalyptus steam and caviar.
On the lake, there’s sailing, waterskiing, fishing and ice-skating. On land there’s zip-lining, golf and hayrides. The resort also arranges activities like family game nights and scavenger hunts, along with archery, wall climbing and a petting zoo.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 5pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Please complete your booking for 2 guests and call +1 800 966 3562 with your confirmation number if you wish to add adults or children to your reservation.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: $20 plus tax per stay.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional occupancy fees vary based on age and stay dates see below for details.
Charges for additional adults and child occupants will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Please complete your booking for 2 guests and call +1 800 966 3562 with your confirmation number if you wish to add adults or children to your reservation.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Base Rates do not include applicable tax (8.4%). Charges will be added to the total price on check-out.
Room rates are based on double occupancy. A service charge of 15% plus tax per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. The service charge plus tax will be applied to all children and additional guests, per person and per night. This fee covers gratuities for all service staff with the exception of luggage and cocktail/bar staff.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The outdoor pool is closed from September to May.
$178 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(244 Member Ratings)