The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
Why We Love It
- Rugged and refined, this AAA 4-Diamond resort is known for stellar service and luxurious amenities
- Unwind in the Forbes Travel Guide 4-star spa, relax in the outdoor pool or try horseback riding or ice-climbing tours
- Located at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain -- ski right off the slopes to the slope-side bar and grill with fire pits (ski season begins Nov. 21)
- Beaver Creek's only pet-friendly hotel
"This resort captures the spirit of the Old West while incorporating polished style" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, the AAA 4-Diamond Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch resort offers year-round luxury. Set among rustic surroundings, the property is known for its plethora of outdoor activities and top-notch service that makes guests feel at home. The resort is a grand lodge-like building set within the mountain. Guests are greeted at the main entrance by the hotel's St. Bernard, Bachelor.
The resort offers ski-in, ski-out access, allowing skiers to glide right off the mountain to the slope-side Daniel's Bar & Grill with an outdoor space with fire pits, live music and barbecues. An in-house ski outfitter can provide clothes, a ski concierge gets equipment ready for guests and a nanny takes care of kids who are enrolled in ski school so their parents can hit the slopes. Take in the stunning scenery while horseback riding, fly-fishing or ice climbing. Families can make s'mores around an outdoor fire pit and take part in yard games together.
Guest rooms feature feather-top beds and marble bathrooms with deep-soaking tubs and separate rain showers. Many offer panoramic views of the mountains or valley, and some have a balcony or fireplace. They all have upscale decor and modern furnishing with a Western theme giving the rooms a rustic yet luxurious feel. Club-level rooms have private balconies and fireplaces and grant guests access to the eighth-floor lounge, which has beverages and small bites throughout the day.
Pamper yourself at the Forbes Travel Guide 4-star spa and dine at three restaurants including Buffalos, a family-oriented casual spot where you can watch sports with a regional craft beer and American fare. There are also a year-round outdoor heated pool, tennis courts and a full Ritz Kids program. Beaver Creek Village is a 10-minute shuttle away, and Vail Village is 20 minutes away for dining, nightlife, shopping and more.
- "The stone-and-timber resort crowns Beaver Creek Mountain above the bustle of Vail Valley like one of King Ludwig's Bavarian castles. Inside this imposing hotel are amenities fit for a queen or king: panoramic views from most rooms, stone fireplaces in more than a third, and high, plush beds in all" -- Fodor's
- "It dominates the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, creating a postcard-pretty image as skiers schuss down the corduroy Cabin Fever trail to it, where ski valets stand at the ready" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged a cleaning fee of 125 USD plus tax for the first three nights, and 25 USD plus tax, per night, thereafter.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
April 20 thru November 20, a resort/facility fee of 30 USD plus tax, per night, applies and will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
November 21 thru April 21, a resort/facility fee of 55 USD plus tax, per night, applies and will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Note: The Resort Fee is included when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
This fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Self-Parking for 10 USD plus tax (hourly), 60 USD plus tax (daily) or Valet Parking for 60 USD plus tax, per day.These rates are subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Note: Valet Parking is included when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(152 Member Ratings)