InterContinental Bali Resort
Why We Love It
- Luxe family-friendly resort modeled after a traditional Balinese village
- Remains intimate and quiet despite its size (over 35 acres)
- Beachfront resort with six pools, including two for kids
- Tai chi, meditation, native dances and cooking classes offered
"Hands-down one of Bali's loveliest resort settings" -- Frommer’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
On the tranquil waters of Bali’s Jimbaran Bay, the 5-star InterContinental blends modern luxuries with traditional Balinese architecture. Open-air thatched-roofed huts and coconut palms surround ornamental ponds. The tropical landscape is home to six pools, two for kids, between fountains, Indonesian-style stone statues and exquisite gardens. Common spaces are decorated with crystal chandeliers and grand pianos against the backdrop of a white sand beach.
Though this isn't one of Bali's newest resorts, it is well maintained and is a favorite among families traveling with children. Accommodations include traditional rooms, suites and villas throughout six wings on the 35-acre property. White, airy fabrics drape the beds and windows, offset by rich hardwood floors and furniture built by native craftsmen.
Guests can absorb the local culture through Balinese music lessons, cooking and yoga classes, and cycling tours of the nearby village. In addition to full-time nanny services, children are kept busy at the on-site kids club with kite making, puppet shows, dance classes and more (all for an additional fee). A spa and multiple gourmet restaurants serving local and international cuisine pamper grown-ups.
- “The Intercontinental is really a little city on the beach” -- Lonely Planet
- "Within an easy drive of Nusa Dua and the popular tourist playground Kuta, but most guests prefer to relax on the resort's impressive stretch of white-sand beach" -- Travel + Leisure
- "One of Bali's most enduring and renowned properties, attended by a long-serving local staff" -- Frommer’s
- Kids' club
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 45 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-in fee
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 85.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.