Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco
Why We Love It
- With its own array of paintings and proximity to the SFMOMA, this 5-star hotel is the perfect home base for art lovers
- Soundproof, floor-to-ceiling windows with dramatic city views
- Guests have access to Equinox Sports Club’s fitness center and indoor pool
"To sightsee by day and live in luxury by night, it’s hard to beat the 5-star hotel" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
On the top 12 stories of a SoMa skyscraper, the 5-star Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco has raked in a tower of awards from Travel + Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler, Mobil, AAA 4-Diamond and more in recent years. Located in the Yerba Buena cultural district, the luxe property is within walking distance of Union Square, Portsmouth Square and Maiden Lane, catering to business and leisure travelers alike.
Featuring beige and teal décor, rooms are equipped with wood furnishings, marble bathrooms and soaking tubs. The floor-to-ceiling windows let in spectacular views of downtown San Francisco but are sealed to keep out the city noise. Young guests are welcomed with milk and cookies, child-size bathrobes and children’s toiletries.
Before heading out to explore the area, guests can access a long list of amenities on site such as a private art collection, an adults-only indoor lap pool and access to the Equinox Sports Club.
The hotel is walking distance to San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Union Square’s upscale shopping. Yerba Buena Gardens are directly behind the hotel, and the Powell Street cable car is down the street.
- "The Four Seasons San Francisco evokes oohs and aahs for its unusual real estate and beautiful rooms" -- Oyster.com
- "Enjoy 'superb California dishes' prepared in the show kitchen at Seasons" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Newspaper / magazines
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.