$109 & up – Asheville Hotel w/Rooftop Pool & Mountain Views
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Break for the mountains with a visit to this member-favorite hotel that’s beloved for its breath-taking mountain views, impressive arts scene, breweries, hiking trails and quirky charm. Travelzoo members can stay in the heart of downtown Asheville with exclusive rates on stays, including prime fall foliage months.
- Check in to a King City Room
- $109-$129 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, December-March
- $149 per night ... Friday-Saturday, January-March
- $239 per night ... Friday-Saturday in December
- Stays in October-November are also discounted starting at $139 per night
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $10 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; no additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Hip vibes and modern amenities like the gorgeous rooftop pool and terrace with views of the mountains and downtown
- Modern, colorful rooms are small but well designed, equipped with free Wi-Fi and big, walk-in showers
- The prime downtown location means you're steps from the city's most beloved breweries, restaurants, galleries and shops
- Near plenty of hiking trails in the Blue Ridge Mountains and just a five-minute drive from Biltmore Estate
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Renovated in 2020, the Aloft Asheville boasts a hip and modern vibe with an outdoor bar balcony and a seasonal pool (open May 21 - Oct. 31) — a great place to take in views of the mountains and downtown. Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, super pet-friendliness (as in zero fees for dogs, welcome kits, and green space for walking), and trendy décor like polished concrete floors, exposed ductwork, and bright accent colors.
Though there isn't really a restaurant on site, the W XYZ bar serves small plates and unique, hand-crafted cocktails. Hungry guests can grab seasonal North Carolina fare at The Blackbird restaurant next door.
The location can't be beaten — it's within 10 minutes walking distance to a wealth of restaurants, bars, and shops as well as popular sites like The Orange Peel music venue, Pack Square Park and the Harrah's Cherokee Center, a multipurpose arena, lots of sporting events are held.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Rates are based on a maximum of two guests.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on a maximum of two guests.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Maximum 2 pets per room. Maximum weight 40 pounds.
Maximum 2 pets per room. Maximum weight 40 pounds.
Fees: Self-Parking in onsite parking garage is $10 USD per night plus tax and includes unlimited in & out privileges.
$109 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(95 Member Ratings)