$119 – Lake Las Vegas 4-Star Hilton w/Lake View Upgrade
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Take in beautiful views at this Mediterranean-inspired Hilton that overlooks Lake Las Vegas -- this exclusive deal saves Travelzoo members up to 40% and includes a free room upgrade, reduced resort fee and more.
"Evokes old-world grandeur" -- Travel + Leisure
- $119 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays through Sept. 30
- $139 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays through Sept. 28
- Summer Sizzle Package includes:
- Complimentary Lake View room upgrade ($20-$40 value)
- $20 resort credit per day
- Complimentary valet parking (reg. $10)
- Reduced daily $15 resort fee (reg. $29); includes shuttle to the Las Vegas Strip, self-parking, internet access and more
- 20% off at Ravella Spa
- 10% off at Reflections Bay Golf Course
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests can stay at higher rates
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Spacious guest rooms feature views of the lake or surrounding desert
- Dine alfresco on the terrace that provides garden and plaza views
- Rent an amenities-filled cabana to catch some sun or a paddleboat out on the marina for a quiet escape
The Mediterranean-themed AAA 4-Diamond Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa has rooms "as posh as ever" (Fodor's), complete with luxurious beds and marble bathrooms. Fodor’s also lauds its pool complex, and the LA Times says its 30,000-square-foot spa is “first rate.”
The resort, approximately a 30-minute drive from the Strip, is also worth the trip out to Lake Las Vegas for a bevy of outdoor activities. It sits on the lake of the same name where guests can rent a boat, canoe or kayak. More intense water sports are available at nearby Lake Mead and the Colorado River.
The area is populated with golf courses for every skill level such as Golf Club SouthShore, Reflections Bay, Cascata, Boulder Creek and Tuscany.
Lake Las Vegas can be a better fit than hotels on the Strip for couples seeking a quiet getaway and families. There is a small town on the lake with boutiques, an ice cream shop and evening concerts in season.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night. Cribs and extra beds are available in rooms with king size beds only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
$24 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Cribs and extra beds are available in rooms with king size beds only.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $35 plus tax per pet per stay.
A resort/facility fee of $29 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
Valet service fee: $10 plus tax per day.
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: $20 plus tax per day.
The resort fee is reduced to $15 plus tax, per night when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
Valet parking is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$119 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.