$299 – Colorado's Snowmass Village 4-Star Retreat incl. Ski Season
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This 4-star Westin has the "best location in Snowmass" (Fodor's), a village filled with activities for every season and is just a 20-minute drive from Aspen. With this exclusive offer, Travelzoo members can save an average of $200 per night, including half-off of the daily resort fee.
"Delivers the most comfort for your money in Snowmass" -- Lonely Planet
- Check in to a Traditional King Room through March
- $299 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $379 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- For $20 more per night stay in a Traditional Queen Room
- Travelzoo member perk: Half-off daily resort fee ($15, reg. $30) which covers internet access, Westin Workout access, transportation to and from the Aspen Pitkin County Airport and more
- Note: Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit. Please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policies: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before arrival; the total value of the booking (room and tax) will be forfeited for no-shows or cancellations after this time
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Self-parking is $20 plus tax, per night
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Ski-in/ski-out property near Aspen with private ski valet
- Year-round outdoor heated pool and hot tubs
- All rooms have a balcony, a coffee-maker with Starbucks brews and are pet-friendly
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The Westin Snowmass Resort sits in the center of Snowmass Village near boutiques, restaurants and just 20 minutes from Aspen. The ski-in/ski-out property has a stone fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows in the lobby looking out at the adjacent Sky Cab gondola.
Rooms are spacious and feature modern alpine décor in soothing neutral tones. Each room has a private balcony and is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a rainfall shower and either one king or two queen-size beds. Suites have separate living rooms and some have a second bedroom, accommodating up to six guests.
The hotel is currently offering to go food options at the on-site restaurants Snowmass Kitchen and VUE. There are plenty of four-season activities — a spa, an outdoor pool with hot tubs and nearby fishing, golf, hiking and biking await travelers.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Maximum of one extra bed per room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $50 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Maximum of one extra bed per room.
Dogs are allowed on request.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of $25.00 USD plus tax, per pet per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Valet service fee: $37 plus tax per night. The valet parking fee includes in and out privileges.
Car park fee: $20 plus tax per day.
The car park fee includes in and out privileges.
Note: When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate, a reduced resort/ facility fee of $15.00 USD plus tax per room, per night is in addition to the total price and is payable to the hotel.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
The valet parking fee includes in and out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$299 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(64 Member Ratings)